DraAma CluUb

Athena and I were heading our way to the cafeteria, talking about how annoying the three boys were. 

When we entered, we were greeted with milkshakes, coffee, burgers and nuggets. It was the boys! They were smiling at both of us this time, not just Athena- oh no. No, no, no! Was I their second target?! Athena grabbed my hand and walked away, giving me chips instead. We sat at a table alone as we ate. 

While we were eating, we heard these two girls talking about us. 

"Seriously? Why are they after those lame juniors?" One spoke. "It must be another bet, there's no way they'd notice them otherwise. Their ugly!" The other one insisted, dragging out the word 'ugly'.

Athena turned around while I just glared at them. 

"I really want to punch all you girls right now. But, y'know, we're busy dealing with attractive boys drooling over us. Bye-bye!" Athena grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

I was furious. I had to know if Athena and I were really the target of... some stupid bet!

Time skip brought to you by Lucas's white hair.

ATHENA'S POV:

A few days later, I was passing by the boys locker room and the door was slightly open. I saw the trio inside and hid behind a locker to listen. It smelled horrible, do boys even shower?! I pushed my thoughts aside when I heard Andre speak.

"Give me two days, and they'll be following me around like a puppy." Oh gosh, were they targeting {Y/N} too?!

"I don't think so." Tanner spoke. "They're kind of challenging." 

"Nah," Lucas responded, taking one of his headphones out. "Their just playing hard to get, Tanner. You guys should learn from me."

I couldn't believe it! These players have put a bet on me and {Y/N}! We'd show them... they've picked the wrong girls to mess with, we were gonna make them pay. Let the games begin...

Time skip brought to you by Andre's man bun.

YOUR POV:

It was lunch time and I was waiting for Athena. I saw her rush into the cafeteria. I waved my hands at her, catching her attention. I called her over and she sprinted.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "You came here in a panic." 

She took a moment to catch her breath and looked at me. "The boys! They made a stupid bet on us! We have to show them who they're messing with..."

I laughed at her dark expression. "I already knew that." She looked at me with a shocked face. I told her that we'd talk about it later then go back to eating.

Time skip brought to you by Tanners Instagram.

YOUR POV:

The drama club Athena was in had a show the next day. Her role was... a tree. Best role ever. Yup. We love that. Trees are amazing.

Andre was sitting next to me, just my luck. He tried to put his arm around my shoulder but I moved to the seat next to me. Luckily he didn't even try to switch seats.

The scene had a windy day, and when Athena started waving the branches around, Andre stood up and started praising her. "WOO! Best actress ever! That's my girl!" He shouted making finger guns at her. Her face had a confused expression, while mine is shocked. He had confidence shouting out just like that...?

After the show, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to Athena. Giving us both flowers and a gigantic teddy bear. 

"Babes, y'know what? There's something wrong with my phone." He held his phone out to both of us. "It doesn't have your guy's number in it."

I once again cringed at him. I was getting tired of him, too. I snatched the phone out of his hand and threw it to the floor, then stomped all over it. 

"There. Now there actually is something wrong with your phone." I glared as I dragged Athena away.