The car ride with Lucas

3RD POV:

The next day, Athena said she couldn't walk with you to school, so you walked alone. As you were walking, you noticed a familiar car following you. It was Lucas.

He signaled for you to get in, no words were spoken. You got in, with some hesitation, but you wanted to see what his deal is. 

~~~

The drive was completely silent. It was uncomfortable for you, but he didn't look fazed at all. You looked around his car to see if you could mess with stuff, but you couldn't find anything. 

The silence was driving you nuts. So you decided to spark up a conversation. 

"So... how you doing?" 

He just stole a glance at you and shrugged. "Fine, you?"

"Fine..." you looked around some more and your eyes kept going back to the radio. You didn't wanna keep a conversation going, it'll just give him the idea you want him.  Then he'll win the bet.

He seemed to notice where your eyes kept going. "You can turn on the radio if you want. No need to have a conversation with me."

You looked at him surprised. He paid attention?? You turned on the radio, and to your luck; your favorite song came on. You didn't wanna sing... he's right there. That's embarrassing. Instead you looked out the window and hummed quietly, hoping he can't hear you. Though apparently he heard it 'cause he chuckled. 

It was a quick one, and barely noticeable. You looked at him to tell him off, but you saw a little smile on his face. You don't know if he's laughing at you in the good way or bad way.  He noticed your staring and his smile immediately went away. "Take a picture, it'll last longer. Post it on my insta while you're at it." 

You groaned and rolled your eyes. Could he not be a jerk for once?! You looked back out the window, humming at a lower volume. You didn't see it, but he smiled at you and stared. Is he catching feelings or just being nice? Are you catching feelings?

Time skip brought to you by Lucas' super awesome car

YOUR POV:

I was in class, but I couldn't focus at all. My mind kept drifting back to Lucas and his smile. It was not supposed to be like this!! I was supposed to hate him, yet I couldn't find myself to. He doesn't seem that bad.. maybe I just needed to get to know him. 

My thoughts were cut short by Andre. He whispered to Athena and me, gaining our attention. "Why'd you guys come here with Tanner and Lucas?" 

Athena and I looked at each other shocked. I didn't know she came with Tanner?! 

Andre continued, "You know people like them are jerks and will just break your heart. You know, I'm totally serious about you." Look who's talking? 

He kissed my hand... gross. 

I snatched my hand away and glared at him. "Oh please, how serious are you?"

"There's no number to express." He faked looking at me lovingly.

"Then prove it to me." I challenged, faking the same expression.

"Sure, babygirl. But how?"

"I'll tell you about it at lunch."

"I can't wait. I swear, I'll do anything for you."

Just then the teacher kicked him out for making all these noises. Everyone giggled, but he didn't look the least bit embarrassed. He just winked at me and Athena then walked off. 

Time skip brought to you by Andre's problem about pissing the bed.

YOUR POV:

Lunch time came and Andre was there waiting for me. I wanted to ruin his reputation, especially in front of the girls.

So I whispered my dare to him and his eyes grew wide. "If I do it, will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he walked over to go do my dare.

Athena walked over and asked me what he was doing. But my dare was already in action. I couldn't help but let out a little chuckle. 

He walked to the front of the cafeteria, jumped on a table and shouted. "I have something to confess. I wet my bed every night, and I don't know what to do anymore."

Me and Athena burst out laughing, he made a whole drama out of it with fake tears!! But to my surprise, the girls started comforting him?! What?! My plan had backfired! So I sneaked out of the cafeteria, devastated.