Andre you shit

Y/N POV

As I looked around, everyone was standing there in shock. Except Lucas, he didn't seem to regret what he said at all. He just stayed looking firmly at the two other boys.

"Lucas..." I said gaining his attention. He finally turned his gaze away from the two boys and looked at me instead. "Do you.. really mean that?" 

He nodded his head in response and flashed a rare smile. 

Andre spoke up, "Since you guys both backed out, does this mean I won the bet?" 

Tanner then threw the suitcase full of money at Andre. "Take the money, just leave both of them alone." 

Andre snatched the suitcase and walked away, but before he could, Athena spoke up. "Wait.. me and {Y/N} have something to confess." Holy crap.. I totally forgot! 

Everyone turned their attention to Athena. Athena stood silent, so I spoke up. 

"Athena and I knew about this stupid bet all along. We played all you idiots! All of you lose!" Everyone looked at me shocked. Did they really think they kept the secret well?

Andre scoffed. "Well, it doesn't matter. At least I still got the money." With that, he ran off. 

We all sat in silence for a little bit. Finally, Lucas said something. "I'm gonna head home, later." He just walked off, leaving us there. 

"Same here." Tanner said not long after Lucas left. 

He walked out, and Athena and I were just left there.  

Athena asked the only thing that would make both of us feel better; "Wanna go get milkshakes?"