part 10

gogy pov 

"why you so sad?" she ask.

"live is vary sucky," i said looking away.

"well tell me," she said.

"well today was my second time in a workshop but this time i lost one of my lovers and my kids almost got hurt! im living two lives and since im a hybrid and my other lover is a human both my children are hafe," i said laying down. she layed down and stayed quit for a second. 

"so you ran away when your family needed you the most?" she said. i didnt think of it that way. 

"I NEED TO GO!" i yelled jumping up. 

"ok!" she yelled waving. i looked back and she wasnt there. she was there a second ago? wasnt she? what ever. i left and ran to see every body still there. the police where slowly leaving though. 

"GOERGE!" sapnap yelled running over. he still looked vary tiered. dream got up and ran over to. sapnap jumped in to my arms and dream did too. 

"did they clean out the hole place yet?" i asked ask they steped back a little. sapnap looked down. 

"they said they found more bodies in the back. its gonna take a longer time to clean it all out," dream told me. i hated humans. 

"can we go home?" sapnap asked. dream nodded and we left. when we got back to dreams house sapnap went running to a bathroom and locked the door. i went to dreams room since hes bed is soft. his litte TV (computer) started glowing so i walked over. i was looking at it for a second or two when dream walked in. 

"whats are you looking at!?" dream said running over making it stop glowing. 

"whats p*rn h*b?" i asked. 

"its umm, where you watch stuff," dream said, "now time for bed," we both got in to bed and fell asleep. 

(next morning) 

"good morning," i said. dream was at the little TV.

"good morning deer howed you sleep?" he asked.

"i slep well," i said getting up and walking over to him. he was playing a game with blocks. 

"do you need anything?" he asked. i nodded.

"well i was thinking," i started, "and dont get mad ok! i was thinking we have another child," he opened his mouth to say something but i cut him off.

"and i want a boy so it might take more then once because i want to have a prince william the second," i said.

"1. im down to make more baby," he said winking. i roled my eyes, " 2. of course! he was a really nice man and a good friend," 

"thank you," i said, "oh and is sapnap ok?" i asked.

"i dont know hes still in the bathroom," he said. i walked to the bathroom and nocked on it.

"sapnap?" i yelled. 

"what?" i heard him say.

"are you ok?" i asked. 

"why would i be! you know what happened after the last time you where in one of those!" he yelled. 

"well go to the store. ill take 3 and you take 3 then we will know," i said. he sais something like ok so me and dream left. 

"your sure he will be ok?" dream asked.

"yes he needs some alone time," i said, "maybe if i get negative he can go to his dad and we can make it positive," i looked at dream smiling.