Part 9

gogys pov

"in back!" i yelled. its been two years and little did i know but today was gonna be the last day till i have to go throw something for the second time. my baby girl ran over to me. we find out if shes gonna have a brother or sister tommorow.

"papa!" she yelled running over. she was at dads since me and dream went out for dinner. i picked her up. a year ago they found 10 of the men from the workshop but only got 1 in jail the others on the run. 

"you ready to go home?" i asked her.

"yes!" she said. she learned how to speak vary fast. 

"bye dad! bye eret!" i yelled.

"bye bye!" she yelled after. we left and dream drove us home. we put her to be and went to the living room.

"so tommorow the prince is coming to see the baby and then staying the day and your going with him for his birthday ball. right?" dream asked.

"yes babe," i said. i wasnt 100% listening but most of i heard was right. i was sitting on his lap watching the tv and almost falling alseep. 

"daddy papa?" kelly (the baby) asked some how getting down the stiars.

"yes kelly?" i looked over at her. 

"theres a guy out side the window," she said. me and dream both jumped up and went to see. she showed us the window and there was writing on it. 

"what does it say?" i asked dream still learning how to read the english human writing.

"it says 'see you at the ball. love, workshop'  im calling the police," dream said running down stairs. i picked up kelly and ran down stair. we sat on the couch waiting for the police. 

"whats happening papa?" she asked. 

"its ok. we will be ok. the police will handel it," i told her. the police came and stayed out side out doors all night making sure he didnt come back. kelly sleeping with us in our room that night. 

(next day)

"babe!" dream said waking me up.

"what?" i asked.

"the police left and your husband in down stair with kelly come on your other babys almost ready!" (sounds like we cooked the baby) dream said. i got up and got ready. 

"good morning," i said walking down the stairs.

"good morning love," william said.

"morning papa!" kelly said running over. we ate and all went out side. i moved the dirt and picked up the blanket. i looked and....

"and its a...." i looked, "boy!" 

"yes!" the prince yelled.

"aww no more baby making?" dream asked.

"yep!" the prince said. i laughed and showed kelly her new brother.

"there you go princes kelly, meet prince kai," i said. she looked happy. she put a drow she made on his and her head. she was vary exited. 

"is he hungry? because i am," the prince said. we all laughed and went in side. 

"kelly go back for this week," i said. kelly started going up stairs but stopped.

"papa?" she asked.

"yeah?" i responded. 

"people asked if my parents where divorsed and when i said no they looked at me weird and asked why i wasnt at school every other week then," she looked sad.