part 4

george pov

"damn," sapnap said patting my head while watching a bigger box on a table. 

"i want to die," i told him head still in the pillow. 

"to bad," sapnap laughed. i groaned and got up to find some food. 

"what is that?" i asked bending down to pet a big ferret. (patches) 

"that looks so cute!" sapnap yelled picking it up. i laughed and went back to finding food. i found some stuff and ate while waiting for dream. sapnap fell asleep hugging the big ferret. i went out side and sleeped in my garden. 

(time skip next morning)

"george!" i could hear dream yelled from in the house. i looked over but went back to sleep after not wanting to get up.

"george," dream said he sounded right next to me. when i looked over he was. he was right there standing next to me. 

"what?" i asked sleeply.

"where going out for breakfast," dream said trying to get me up. i slowly got up and went change. i put dream hoodie on and went out (he has a shirt and paints on). 

"is that dreams hoodie?" sapnap asked.

"he wasnt wearing it," i told him sitting next to him at the couch. dream came out a little later. i had my head on sapnaps lap and my legs layed out on the couch. 

"you two ready?" dream asked. we both got up and ran to the car. it was fun going to new places but mostly because food is awesome. when we got in the car we had to drive 30 minutes. 

"what is this called?" i asked.

"its a car," dream said. he turned on music and it was awesome.

(when they got to the place) 

we turned human and got some food. i had pancakes with mushrooms, sapnap had 'a sandwitch' and dream had pancakes with eggs. it was awesome but then we saw dream girlfriend walk in. she was holding hands with some man. dream looked angry and took a picture of them. he then started eating and went back to normal.

"you guys done?" dream aksed. me and sapnap nodded. we got up and on our way out we went past dream girlfriend. dream stoped and said something like 'we're done' and walked out with us. (there in there animal form) we where walking out while dreams girlfriend was saying something. 

"i think they broke up," sapnap whispered to me.

"really?!" i whispered yelled back. sapnap nodded. we talked about it till we got to 'car'. 

(home)

"what we doing now?" i asked turning human. 

"well what do you want to do?" dream asked. sapnap walked over behind me.

"kiss," he whispered in my ear.

"sapnap?!" i whisper yelled back to him. he laughed and ran. 

"i have work in an hour but you can go do something," dream said. 

word:467

(lol we went from really long to short.)