Part 6

dream pov

george never smiled anymore. he barly ate, and he sleeped all the time. 

"george?" i walked out to see him taking care of his mushroom garden. he turned and looked at me telling me hes listening.

"the police need you to answer some stuff," i said. he nodded. the police came out to him.

(goerges pov wow first pov change in the midle of the part) 

they looked at me and sat down. i walked over and sat down in front of them. 

"so could you tell us what they did to you?" she asked. i thought about what happened and looked down. 

"they put me in the cage and men came to pay them to," i paused. all they did flashed throw me head. 

"would you rather write it down?" she asked. i nodded and they handed me paper. i wrote what they did and handed it back to them. i got up and started working on my mushroom garden again.they where reading it and looked shocked. they thanked me and left.

"george!" dream yelled . i looked over. "its gonna rain get in side," i walked in side and sat on the couch. dream sat down facing me.

"what happened?" he asked, "what did they do to you?" i looked down thinking of all they did. i could hold it back i just cryed. sapnap was standing at the door way. they both looked shock. i was trying to hold it all back this hole time and it was hard. dream pulled me in to his chest. sapnap sat down behind me. dreams hand went over to my chest with out knowing it and i flinched from the pain it put in my chest. he tried moving my shirt to see what was under there  put i bushed his hand away remebering the men. 

"its ok," dream said looking at me. he sounded so caring and so sweet. he did the same thing put i let him this time. he found the burn mark and it didnt heal at all. dream just looked at it. 

"whats this?" he asked. i got up and walked back outside even though it was raining. i used the mushrooms to get over the walls and ran to the woods. i could hear dream yelling for sapnap but i keep running. i found a little cave and stayed there out of the rain. when dream touched me i felt weird and didnt know what to do. i went back after about an hour or two. i got back and dream and sapnap where there. sapnap was sleeping and dream was waiting in the kitchen. 

"george!" dream yelled running over to hug me. he pulled away and looked at me. we both leaned in and when we where close enough, kissed. when we pulled away we just looked at eachother. 

"george?!" sapnap yelled. i jumped and turned to look at him.

"sapnap?! i-i," i said.

"you know its forbinden! what if they saw you?!" he yelled.

"i-i-i dont know! maybe they didnt see!" i yelled running over to him.

"what?" dream asked. me and sapnap looked at him then at eachother. 

"its forbiden for a hibrid to love a human," sapnap told him.

"what if they do?" dream asked. i could tell he also loved me.

"the royals could find them and punish them," sapnap said. 

"maybe they wont know," i said looking at sapnap. 

"fine, but dont bring me in this!" sapnap said.

"thank you!" i yelled hugging him. dream looked happy too. i ran over and kissed him again.  

"now let me sleep!" sapnap yelled. he still sleep on the couch with his heated planket. me and dream went to his room and cuddled while sleeping. 

(time skip: next morning)

i woke up but dream was still asleep and was holding my waist so i could move. i sat there trying to get out with out waking him up. 

"george!" sapnap yelled. 

"sshhhh!" i yelled back.

"sorry but theres a ball," he whispered.

"for?" i asked.

"you!" he whisper yelled.

"what?!" i whisper yelled back. he nodded.

"you fathers saying you need to marry some one!" 

"but i have dream!" i pointed to dream behind me.

"i know!" he whsiper yelled again. sapnap helped me get away from dream and we left him a note in the kitchen. we left in out animal form to find the woods. after about 3 hours off looking we found it. we ran to my house and opened the door.

"george!?" dad yelled.

"george did you hear about your ball?" eret asked.

"yes and you need to call it off!" i yelled.

"why?" dad asked.

"i have a date!" i yelled.

"wait why are you here your supposed to be with dream?!" eret yelled.

"we left him a note," sapnap said.

"in english?" eret asked. me and sapnap looked at eachother and back to eret shacking out heads.

"george lets go talk out side," dad said. we went out side to the side of the house.

"who is she?" dad asked.

"its not a she," i said looking down.

"whos he?" dad asked. i looked up and he hugged me. then i remebered.... dream was human.

"um you know dream right?" i said.

"no," he said. i nodded.

"sorry," i said. he had his head in his hands. 

"george!" he said. "im fine with you being gay erets bi but a human!?" 

"im sorry but i couldnt help it!" i yelled.

"have you heard of a hibrid sex workshop? that what they do to us," he said, "do i need to tell you whats that is?" 

"no," i said.

"good," he yelled.

"how do you know what that is?" eret asked. eret and sapnap where behind me now. i looked down then at sapnap.

"he was in one," sapnap said.

"what?" dad said.

"i was kidnapped and put in one for about a month," i said looking down. eret was silent.

"your not-

(to be continude) 

(words: 962)