Part 5

goerge pov (worning theres rape in this and kidnapping and lots of drama)

 "bye!" we heard dream yell.

"where are you going?" i asked.

"can we come?" sapnap asked.

"im going to work and no," dream then closed the door and locked it. we waiting for a little but heard 'car' drive off. sapnap went to go mess up something and i went up stairs to hide under dreams bed again. i fell asleep hope dream would be back when i woke up but when i did he still wasnt there. 

"im bored," i told sapnap. sapnap walked over to the door, me close behind him. 

"lets go outside," he said.

"but there back is opened," i said not wanting to get dream mad. sapnap picked the lock and opened the door.

"wait we have to be animals remeber," sapnap said stopping me. we turned to our animal forms and walked out. we walked away and went to look at the houses.

"hi!" a voise said. they where in there yard but where still in animal form.

"hi im george!" i said walking over.

"im sapnap!" sapnap said standing next to me. 

"im tubbo and that tommy," he said. tubbo was a goat and tommy a racoon. we went to there yard and started playing with them.

"hi!" some one else yelled.

"hi techno! hi phil!" tubbo yelled. they came in a played too. (techno is a pig and phil is a crow duh) tubbo and tommy owner came out (idk who it is make it who you wont) she picked me and sapnap up and looked at our collors. she told techno and phil to head home and she took us inside while waiting for dream to come get us. 

(time skip)

*knock knock* the lady went over and opened the door an dream was there. the lady gave us to dream and we left.

"that was vary back of you two," dream said, "you could have gotten hit," (content dream! the content!) sapnap rolled his eyes and ran home. i followed with dream trying to catch us again. when we got there dream opened the door and our familys where there. 

"you two are the worst," dream said closing the door. 

"hi george," dad said. i turned human and ran over to give him a hug. sapnap also ran over but picked up patches to show them. we ate dinner and i told them all about what we've been doing. 

(time skip to when they where saying there good byes) 

"come on lets go home," dad said.

"what?" i asked. 

"we came to bring you home!" dad sounded so happy.

"but..." i looked at dream. he nodded. i still wanted to stay it was fun being in the human world. 

"but what? we came to take you home," eret said. i looked at him and he know i didnt want to leave. 

"you can visit any time and we'll visit anytime," eret looked at me .

"so i can stay?" i asked.

"if its ok with dream," dad looked at dream. dream nodded and smiled.

"yes!" i was so happy to stay in the human world.

"could i stay?" sapnap asked.

"sure," bad said. skeppy and bad both said there goodbyes and left.

"bye!" dad and eret yelled closing the door.