Punishment

Warning (Mature Content)

Journey back to their hotel room was filled with excitement and anticipation. Mew couldn't wait to get his hands on Gulf. They quickly locked the room and were soon lost in kissing each other. Mew slammed Gulf against the wall and sucked on his neck. His placed his hands on Gulf's hips, roaming his fingers inside his shirt, up and down his flat stomach going up to his sensitive nipples, brushing and pinching them both until they become hard nubs.

Gulf felt Mew smirk against his neck then he licked his ear as he pushed himself harder against Gulf earning a small moan. Gulf could feel his huge length pressing against his making him excited. They quickly undressed.

"Oh god... Faster..." Mew chuckled softly yet continued to explore Gulf's body with his tongue and hands.

"Mhmm..nghn.." He slowly went down to lick another sensitive part of his abdomen. Soon, Gulf wasn't aware anymore that his boxers were taken off and now his legs were wide open. Mew's tongue was at the tip of his weeping length, teasing him with light licks of his tongue.

"Nn...Mew.... Please don't tease..." Mew pumped his length. He continued on, sucking and pumping Gulf fast that he felt like he would burst any second.

"I'm going to...oh god..oh god.."

"Go ahead." he spoke, releasing it from his hot mouth. His voice half registering in Gulf's mind when all of a sudden he climaxed. He cummed on high like every other orgasms. He lay still and unmoving on the bed, wide open to Mew in front of him.  

His eyes went wide as Mew started to push four of his lubed fingers inside him instantly. Gulf bucked against his harsh hands, sobbing in pleasure with closed eyes. Seconds gone, a tingling sensation shocked his whole body when a rough, long tongue wiggled its way inside him.

"Oh god...please...I want it now... I'm begging you...Mew please." Gulf sobbed closing his eyes tightly and clutched the bedsheet until his fists turned white.

"Pleaaase...Ahhh..." Instantly, Mew grabbed his legs and spread them wider, sooner Gulf felt the head pop in and he didn't move. Gulf felt it inside him, hot, hard and huge beginning to rip me apart.

They continued on the slow rhythm until Gulf had adjusted to the girth and Mew went in fully. He pulled out all the way and slammed back in. He began moving with increased speed brushing against his prostate until the rocking increased more into frantic wild movements.

"Mew, feels so good. Th-there....Oh god r-right there. Don't stop...."

Gulf wantonly thrusted back to get that amazing feeling and in turn, Mew did him harshly, faster and deeper. Gulf whined and moaned, begged Mew not to stop hitting his prostate.

"Aah more... mmmore... It feels so go-good... Mew, harder."

Mew slapped Gulf's ass a few times, and Gulf enjoyed the feeling. It caused a tingling sensation throughout his body. Pleasure racked all throughout his body all too much that he was garbling incoherent words with loud whimpering noises booming across the room.

Gulf was about to climax again but Mew wouldn't let him, "Not until I say so babe."

"Mewwwww."

"Beg, my dear." Mew spanked him twice and kept ramming with increasing speed.

"Please, Please...Mew...Please let me ...let me cumm I can't t-take it anymore...Please." Gulf sobbed and mewled and arched. Gulf heard him chuckle from behind, then suddenly he grabbed it and pumped it in time with his now shallow thrusts.

"CUM NOW." Both of them climaxed together.

They both looked at each other's drenched selves for a minute. Mew looked so sexy especially with that smirk on his face. He licked his bottom lip and lifted his hips for a slow, narrow thrusts to Gulf's sore hole.

"Ahhhn...no..stop...stop... Mew, I can't take it anymore." Gulf spoke with a tired hoarse voice. All that shouting and moaning had made his throat ache.

Most of their days in Paris were spent inside their hotel room tangled between the sheets but in case they did get out they went exploring various museums, art galleries and book cafes. The two weeks were over soon enough and they were back to their home. Gulf went back to college while Mew got busy with his internship.

Gulf was currently in cafeteria eating lunch with Tine when a freshman approached him.

"Hello phi."

"Hello."

"I'm Eric. I'm freshman in sports science department."

"Oh, you're my junior."

"Yes, Phi. I was wondering whether you could help me with my studies?"

"Well-"

"Please, I'm really struggling. I would appreciate it if you could help me a little."

"Okay, let me know what subjects are giving you problem. I won't be able to spare much time for to be honest."

"Okay phi. Can I get your number?"

"Sure." They exchanged their numbers and set a time for Gulf to tutor him.

"Should we meet at a cafe?"

"Actually come to my house. I have to do something and I don't think I can spare time to come to cafe and then go back."

"Sure phi." Gulf let him know his address and left for home since he had no class in afternoon.

In evening, Eric arrived at Gulf's house and soon they got busy with studies. Mew had returned to his house from office and after freshening up he left to meet Gulf. He already knew the passcode for the door and entered inside. It irked him to see Gulf sitting quite close to a boy who was staring at him like he was most beautiful thing ever, which he was but only Mew was allowed to admire him like that. He coughed to get the attention of two boys.

"Oh Mew, when did you come?"

"Just now."

"This is Eric, my junior. I'm tutoring him and  this is Mew-"

"His soon-to-be husband."

"MEW."

"What? It's true. The boy has crush on you so I'm letting him know before he gets in too deep."

"MEW."

"I don't have crush on Phi." Eric spoke while blushing.

"Well, that's good then because this boy is mine to love, care and fuc-"

"MEW, don't you dare finish that sentence."

"But it's true. Listen boy, you can look all you want but only I get to touch him, hear his heavenly moa-"

"I'm going to kill you. Eric, let's continue from here tomorrow." Eric quickly scrambled to the door.

"Babe-"

"Mew, you are sleeping on couch today."

"What did I do?" Mew scratched his head in confusion.