Break Up

Gulf was sitting at cafe handling yet another break up. The girl was quite pretty and they had lots of fun together but that all it was fun. He got bored of her now and even sitting with here was annoying him. She wasn't making it easy either. She was being unbelievably tiresome.

"Gulf, I really like you. Can't we give it another chance? "

"Please let it be. I'm quite bored. Don't make a fool of yourself sweetheart. You knew I wasn't in this for long term commitment."

"How can you be such a jerk? "

"Well, if it helps you move on then by all means consider me one."

"You are the worst. I hate you. " She quickly stood up and left the cafe.

'Well that went pretty well considering nothing was thrown at my face.' Gulf thought as he sipped his mango shake.

Dating seemed like fun time pass to Gulf. Talking, laughing, watching movie, going to beach that's all it was to him. He didn't like to bring heavy stuff into his flings. He didn't share his personal life with them neither was he interested in theirs.

"Is this seat taken? " a cute guy asked him while holding his laptop and books.

"No." Gulf could only stare at him. It was definitely love at first sight. He couldn't stop staring at him. But for Gulf it wasn't anything new. He fell in love in seconds and at regular basis.

"Hi, I'm Wayo from medical department. What's your name? "

"I'm Gulf from sports science department."

"Nice to meet you. I just started this year. I'm fresher. You seem like senior."

"Yeah, I'm in second year."

"Oh. I won't disturb you anymore. I just need to finish my assignment."

"It's no trouble. I'm quite enjoying your company."

Wayo blushed at that. He wasn't used to talking to strangers but Gulf seemed like friendly person. They talked for while and exchanged numbers. Gulf left the cafe to hangout with Tine.

"So how's everything with Rayna? " Tine enquired.

"I ended it with her."

"Already?? "

"Yeah, I was getting bored."

"Seriously, Gulf will you ever find someone who can tie you down? "

"Never. I hate being anchored to anyone or anything. "

"Still I hope someone would be able to do that. Don't you crave to belong to someone? "

"Nah. I just want to enjoy my life to fullest. You know, my parents would decide who I'll marry. I'm heir to the Kanawut business and Dad would definitely make me marry son of some rich and influential people."

"Will you accept it? "

"I love him too much to say no."

"Still don't you want to find the one just for you? "

"I don't really care. "

"So if you get married would you really stop playing around? "

"Of course not. What do you take me for? I'll have my fun all the same." Gulf joked.

"You really are jerk, Kanawut."

"Hey, I heard that Sarawat is gay. Is it true? "

"How would I know? "

"You had crush on him since forever. Why don't you ask him out? I think he's out of closet now. This is your chance. "

"I'm not you Gulfie. People don't fall for me just like that. I'm not charismatic or handsome."

"I'm sure Sarawat would fall for you."

"Have you seen him? He's gorgeous as hell and those damn eyes, I could drown in them if he'll let me. And his smile, it makes heart race. Every time I look at him I can feel my heart flutter and all I can think if only he was mine, things I would do to him-"

A deep voice cut off Tine in middle of his rant, "Like what? "

They turned around and came face to face with Sarawat and Mew.

"My friend here would like to get in bed with you so why not give him a chance. And he also wants that forever shit to go with it." Gulf answered.

"Shut up, idiot. I'm sorry. I don't know what he is saying." Tine dragged Gulf away from Mew and Sarawat.

"He is cute, isn't he? " Sarawat asked Mew.

"Yeah." Mew replied while staring at Gulf retreating figure.