Mind Hacking

"Mew please."

"We can't. "

"Why not? Why can't you listen to me? "

"I always do."

"No, you don't."

"But it's important. We can't-"

"I'm done with you." Gulf stood up angrily and left the room. Mew ran after him.

"Babe, I'm sorry. Why are you angry with me? "

"Mew, you're seriously asking me that?"

"Yes, I don't know what did I do wrong."

"When was the last time we were intimate? Or even kissed?"

"..... "

"Exactly. I don't even remember. You don't kiss me anymore. Even when I try to kiss you, you push me away and give this irritating excuse. "

"It's not an excuse. I'm serious."

"Yeah right." Gulf rolled his eyes.

"Babe, I shouldn't do that to you. You are too pure and innocent for me to sully you in any way. You are very precious and I don't think I deserve to even touch you-"

"SHUT UP, MEW."

"Babe, don't get angry."

"This is driving me crazy. What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? We were doing just fine then what went wrong? You weren't like this before. I don't understand you anymore. I'm trying my best to help you but you make it so freaking hard I sometimes want to give up on us.

I have done everything I could to be there for you whenever you needed me but the person you're becoming lately, I can't handle him anymore. You don't have try so hard. We are equals in this relationship. You don't have to treat me like a royalty or something. I'm just your Gulf. Did I make you feel like you've to behave like this? Was it my fault?"

"Of course not, Gulf. You did nothing wrong. It's just.... "

"What? Look Mew this has been going on for too long. I can't bear this anymore. So if there is anything troubling you tell me right now and we will find some solution for whatever it is. But our relationship can't go on like this. It's emotionally stressful for me and I'm sure for you too. If you love me, then please tell me what's wrong."

"He said not to taint you."

"Who said?"

"...... "

"Who the hell said that? Tell me."

"Dr.Perth."

"Your psychiatrist? "

"Yes."

"What the hell? "

Mew flinched at Gulf's outburst. He knew telling him that was a mistake. He should've listened to Perth. He was right. He-

"Mew, stop over thinking. I'm not angry at you. Now just take a deep breath and relax. Tell me in detail everything he has told you."

"...... " Mew wasn't sure what he should and shouldn't say.

"I need to know so that I can make you treat me better. Don't you want that?" Gulf lied to make him spill.

"Yes." Mew brightened at the idea.

"So let's start from the beginning."

"At first I didn't open up to him because it was all new. I had been quite comfortable with my previous doctor and sudden change was bit overwhelming. Dr. Perth is a nice guy. He is good at what he does. Still I couldn't be completely honest with him. He let me take my time and we proceeded slowly. We discussed general stuff in the beginning. I told him about my family, friends and you.