ꇙ꒤ꋊꍌꀘꋬꇙꇙꏂꇙ ꄲꋪ ꊰꋪꄲꍌ

"I believe you have morning breathe, my love." he breathed out to you, his lips only inches away, and of course as usual his smelt like roses.

"Oh shut up! I'm human remember?" You rolled your eyes playfully at him before you nudged his side.

"Oh yes, I am fully aware that you are human." He joked as he said it almost entirely blankly, his eyes not even blinking.

"You're ridiculous." You shoved him but his arms pulled you closer.

"You're beautiful." He rubbed the tip of his nose against yours as he made you blush.

"You're a dork." You told it to him before you jumped out of bed.

"Wait!" He almost fell over the edge as he reached his hand out, literally forgetting he could literally just super speed over to you.

He shook his head as he laughed embarrassed at himself before he moved in ablur, the radio had turned on with the cd he had given you, and his hands met your waist.

"Please, do me the honor, and dance with me," He spoke as you two were already swaying gently across the room.

"Dance with you? My gosh edward Cullen can dance too?" You cackled as you slipped your arms over his houlder, as he brought you in closer, your feet moving in slow yet swift motions and you swayed in circles, and even though he was fast at everything, he went slow.

"I've always wised of dancing with you, my love." He spoke as he rested his freezing cheek against yours.

"You just keep getting cuter and cuter." You sighed as your heart ached for him, although he was standing right next to you, he was dancing with you and you couldn't ask for anything more.

"Just you wait till after school when you come to the Cullen house." He winked at you with those bright golden sun eyes.

"Oh no, a house of vampires, how intimidating." You joked as it made him laugh, but you let yourself tie closer to him, as you continued to dance. "I just wish- I wish I could freeze this moment, and be here with you, dancing with you forever." You let it out to him before he twirled you, only to fall back closer to him.

"I would never dream of something more." He told as you danced as the sweet melancholy notes that he had hummed to you before played out through the room.

"Why don't you ever let me pick the music?" You whined to him after he has swiped your hand away from the aux.

"Because.." He shrugged as his eyes kept on the road, the fallen snow was still piled high, and he still drove fast even though the roads were basically ice.

"Because...WHY!?" You begged out to him, your hand on your forehead as you heard him chuckle.

"You are such a child." he giggled in the sweetest of ways.

"Shut up, you dork!" You sat up right now, as your eyes glanced over to his grin.

"Hey, you are the one who said one night..." He began before he cleared his voice. "'You have such a damn good taste in music" He changed his voice to sound like you in a joking manner.

"Because you do have good taste." You crossed your arms in front of your chest before he let out a sigh.

"Ok, since I never let you drive, will letting you play music once in a while make you grin from ear to ear?" He questioned as if you were a child.

"Yup!" You sprung up as he shoo his head, his laughter immaculate as it covered the soft music of Sleeping at Last that played in the car that morning.