ꊰ꒐ꋪꇙ꓄ ꒒ꄲꄲꀘ

You awoke suddenly with a gasp as you felt the sweat on your forehead. You ripped the earbuds out of your ears in a panic, as you shook your head, your head raging for a minute.

It was just a nightmare You tried to tell yourself before you laid back down on the bed, but as your eyes drifted to the door, it was light out, well light enough there to call it morning, and the rain was creating seeping puddles on the wooden balcony.

You let out an exasperated sigh before you pulled your phone over your face to check the time- you had to get ready, ready for the very thing you dreaded doing.

You slid out of bed, your knees falling to the floor, and that's when you realized you had fallen asleep in the very clothes you had worn before, meaning you didn't even get to shower last night.

You dragged yourself to the dresser before you pulled out another pair of jeans, a black cami, and a fern-shaded sweater to put over it.

You stalked your way out of your room, making sure silently that the coast was clear of Karissa before you slipped without making a sound into the bathroom. You threw your new clothes onto the closed lid of the toilet before you slipped off your old clothes and stepped into the showering, putting the dial on the hottest the water could go but it came out cold, ice cold.

Your shower was short for one you had to go, and two the water never warmed up. You rushed about drying yourself off with a towel before you slipped on your new clothes, and attempt to pull a brush through your hair, only to leave it down to air dry.

You rushed out of the bathroom, chucking the dirty clothes on your floor before you garbed your combat boots and your backpack, and head down the stairs, with just your sock on.

Karissa was awaiting you at the table her face looking anxious.

You swore in your head... You thought she would have already left for work for now.

"And good heavens you're awake." She sighed out as she let her arms fall to her side.

Who even says 'good heavens'? You signed in your head before you trailed over to her.

"You're going to be late." Her voice almost sounded like she was teasing you before you walked past her to grab a banana from the counter.

"I'll be good mom, don't worry." You turned to her for a minute and realized you had no idea what to do.

"Here are your keys, have the best day ever even though I'm sure you already are, seeming that you're so excited." She shook again like she had the day before by your shoulders.

"Mmmhmm so very excited!" You nodded your head awkwardly with a tight smile before you rushed out the door, the metal keys in your palm.

You banged your knee b accident as you hopped into the torn seat of your truck, and slammed the door behind you, afraid that the very door might have fallen off. You inserted the key before you turned it to the left, the engine gave off a groan as if it hadn't been run in ages, but yet it ran, and after you had buckled your seat belt, you backed out.

It wasn't even that far from the house, nothing seemed that far in Forks, Washington.

You pulled the truck up to the fairly large yet small brown bricked school, as you made your way to the parking lot, there wasn't much to look at, it was just like any other ordinary high school, people, teachers, bricks.

You pulled into a parking space rather easily as plenty of other cars sat next to you, people were walking to and from the building nothing out of the ordinary, just a plain old rainy high school day.