ꋪꏂꊰꀘꏂꉔ꓄꒐ꄲꋊ

"Y/n" You heard his gentle whisper in your ear as your eyes began to open, the sight around you a blur.

"Mm?" You wondered out in a groggy voice as your rubbed your eyes, only to see your bedroom clearly when you awoke, but it seemed lighter than usual in the morning, but there was no light on in the room.

You held your hand in front of your eyes as they sent a sting through your head, as your pupils tried to adjust to the sudden brightness.

You hide your face on his chest as he seemed to laugh at you.

"What is so funny?" You groaned as you tugged him hard, squeezing your eyes shut once more.

"You should look out the window," he told gently as you inched over, only to hug him tighter.

"Ok." You groaned as you slipped your arms off of him. You sat up straight for a minute before you slowly wiped your hair away from your eyes.

You glanced towards the window, and once your eyes let you see through the white brightness clearly you were able to see the cause of it.

The strong oak tree stood the same, except its shedding branches were topped with sleeves of glistening white. This white powered that stacked, that seemed to sparkle all over the world, as the small flakes danced down from the pale blue sky.

"It's SNOWING!!!" You screamed before you raced out of bed, running to the window, as you forgot for a whole minute that Edward was there with you.

You looked back at him as your body bounced with excitement, your smile taunting him.

You began to race around your room as you threw on the heaviest jacket you owned, your beanie following, and soon your boots.

"What are you doing?" Edward stood up as he watched you run around, as you slipped on a pair of gloves.

"Come on, we are going out!" You grabbed his ice-cold hands before you swung open your door and began to drag him down the stairs.

"Where are you dragging me to?" He laughed as he let you darg him, you knew that he was letting you do after all because if he was fighting back there would be no possible way that you could move him.

"You'll see, you'll see, now stop whining." You joked out to him as he tumbled down the stairs after you.

You swung open the front door, as a sharp sudden wind flew snowflakes into the house. You slammed the door shut with all your might after Edward had walked his way out, and even though you rushed on layers, you could still seem to feel the frigid weather on your skin.

"What about Karissa?' he hissed as he stood towering over you.

"She's not here." You gestured towards the driveway where only your truck sat.

"Right." He chuckled to himself as if he didn't actually hear her leave this morning. "So.. what are we doing?" He turned around as his back was to you, and it made it too easy.

You bent down quickly before you scooped up a handful of the powered sparkles with your gloved hand before you chucked it at his back, as it proceed to make a small wet stain on his gray hoodie.

"Oh, oh, so you want to play?" His laugh was threatening as he turned around slowly than ever, and without even seeing his motions you felt at least 10 points of seeping coldness on your face, as the wind was enough to make your nose ache with a numb coldness.

"Wow." you shook your head in laughter before you began to walk further away from him as you wanted to head to the back of the house. You walked slowly as the snow went higher than ankles, but when you looked to see if he was behind you, you slipped as if the ground has been pulled from below you and landed softly in the pillow of white.