American Gothic.

Elena pulled the stolen car over before getting out, with Rebekah and Morgana following

Elena pulled the stolen car over before getting out, with Rebekah and Morgana following. The Morningstar groaned softly, placing a hand over her stomach which was starting to complain for food. It seemed the littlest Mikaelson was hungry.

"Why we are we stopping!" Rebekah questioned irrated making the raven haired woman look towards them, tugging her classic jumper down, the insecurity of becoming the size of a balloon setting in once more.

"We've searched three cities in the last 24 hours." Elena said, walking on to the pavement from her side of the car "I'm sick of Top 40 radio and I smell like leather."

"And that's my fault?" Rebekah remarked in disbelief, scowling at the doppelganger "You stole the list of Katherine's possible whereabouts. Did you ever think Damon had bad information?"

"Did I mention I can't stand the sound of your voice?" She walked passed her, making the original turned around.

Morgana rolled her eyes, that was the type of comeback a child would give, honestly one would assume she was capable of more.

"Too bad. We're not done. Get in. Next town." Rebekah ordered sounding a lot like her brothers in that present moment.

Elena, who had turned and was stood beside Morgana, who was leaning her back against the car looking between the two, spotted something behind the original "In a minute. I'm hungry."

"We're not here for a pub crawl, Elena." Rebekah turned once more as Elena walked past "I want the cure. Katherine has it. We don't stop until we find her."

Morgana pushed herself off the car before smoothly swaggering to the blonde's side "I said in a minute. "

Rebekah gave a look of annoyance before looking at Morgana, who just had an eyebrow arched above semi-bored eyes, she shivered at the expression. Alvaro really had rubbed off her.

"Katherine, what are you doing?" A red haired unknown woman questioned, unaffected by Elena's attempt to feed from her as the Mikaelson and Morningstar joined the Gilbert.

Elena stepped back, gazing at her with furrowed brow "You know me?"

"Of course." The woman smiled "Um, I know most people around here prefer you to feed from the neck, but I asked you to drink from my wrist, remember?"

"Ha, conniving little bitch compelled the entire town." The blonde chuckled, wearing a grin.

"We just found Katherine, it would seem." Morgana smirked devilishly.