Catch Me If You Can.

Damon, Jeremy and Matt gazed brows furrowed in shock at the dead bodies crowding the bar "I was beginning to think you lot wouldn't find the place

Damon, Jeremy and Matt gazed brows furrowed in shock at the dead bodies crowding the bar "I was beginning to think you lot wouldn't find the place."

The three looked towards the origin of the voice filled with amusement, to find Klaus sat at the bar, drink in hand between two dead men on the counter.

He smirked, dipping back his drink as Jeremy whispered quietly, eyes trailing over the bodies "What the hell?"

Matt gestured to the around the bar as he asked in disbelief "Did you kill all these people?"

"Not exactly, and not...alone." he smirked while the three narrowed their eyes at him before Damon sighed, dreading his oncoming question "And where exactly is your play mate?"

"Behind you." He looked over their shoulders with a wicked smirk, before they turned to find Caliban leaning against the door frame, decked out in black leather and velvet, his golden medieval coat making him stand out.

"Who are you?" Matt questioned, looking over him with confusion.

"Caliban, Morningstar." He looked over the three, before smirking at the hybrid "And as for your other question, they're in transition. Killing them is your job-" his gaze flickered to Jeremy's "-hunter."

"You said you were going to convince Klaus to do this another way." Jeremy glared at Damon as Caliban walked towards the bar, where Klaus slid a drink towards him.

"Well, I thought about it." Damon replied, staring at the blonde duo while they smirked as Klaus handed the demon a drink "And then, I realized...their idea was better."

The two chuckled, Caliban drowned his whiskey as Klaus smirked proudly while the two mortals looked over the bar, the soon-to-be vampires began to stir.

"No way." Jeremy protested, glaring at the duo in anger "I'm not doing this."

"What makes you think you have a choice?" Klaus tilted his head as Caliban arched his eyebrows before stating "You have to kill vampires to complete the mark, mortal."

"Mark equals cure, Jeremy." Damon reminded "You're in a bar full of almost vampires, so get your hunt on."

"Screw you. You said I wouldn't have to kill any innocent people."

"Jeremy. They're not people."

"Enough." Caliban growled, making the two turned their heads to look at him as Klaus stood up "Have at it, or else."

"I don't take orders from you, or you, dick." Jeremy glared between the two different blondes, throwing the stake he was holding to the floor "Hunter's can't be compelled."