1912.

Alvaro grinned as Morgana's wonderful laughter flowed into his ears as he spun her around

They smiled at each other as they held hands, dancing before one another.

His right hand claspped her left one as he high fived the air, a grin playing on his face.

He turned as she spun back into his grasp.

AND IF SOMEONE HURTS YOU, I WANNA FIGHT. BUT HAND'S BEEN BROKEN ONE TOO MANY TIMES.

He began to rotate his right shoulder backwards into a circle before his left one began to do the same, after his right shoulder had completed it's first turn

The two kept eye contact as he rotated his shoulders and she began to swing her hips. He grinded downwards to the floor as they danced, paying no mind to the other infernals dancing around them.

He grinded back upwards before rapping his arms around her waist. In response she claspped her hands behind his neck as they swayed together.

The Morningstar and Mikaelson duo were so rapped up in their own world, they failed to notice Lucifer watching them from the balcony, as Lillith glared  daggers into Alvaro.

Morgana's eyes lit up as the familiar opening of Arctic Monkeys' Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High began to flood into the room.

Alvaro smiled at her before looking up, and catching her father's eye. The Mikaelson grinned at the elder Morningstars before turning his attention back to Morgana.

"Cause your not by my side. And as I arrived I thought I saw you leaving, carrying your shoes." She sang along as she shared his smile "Decided that once again I was just dreaming, of bumping into you. Now it's three in the morning and I'm trying to change your mind." He arched his right eyebrow cheekily in question "Left you multiple missed calls and to my message, you reply; why'd you only call me when you're high?"