Growing Pains.

Alvaro's eyes fluttered open, a soft groan escaped his lips as his eyes adjusted to the very limited rays of the sun, washing over the carpet

His gaze wondered downwards to find a sleeping Morgana on his chest, a smile graced his lips. Perhaps last night's event's hadn't been a dream, but his brother was still dead.

His dagger using, back stabbing brother was dead, when Rebekah came back in tears to him, Morgana and Elijah. He was so filled with rage that he did the only thing that could be done. Revenge.

Alvaro had gone to the hospital, where Elena was sitting like a waiting duck and killed her brutally, he had rebelled in the pleasure of thrashing her about like a ragged doll before drinking her dry.

He had also almost killed Alaric's lady friend, but she had been saved by the Salvatore boys and the young vampire Klaus was interested in.

Kol hadn't been too thrilled about it either, he had been on the road heading for Greendale when he got a call from Elijah. He had gripped the wheel tightly before hanging up.

Alvaro didn't know how his little brother was taking Klaus' death but at least he wasn't spending it alone. Rebekah had disappeared to, he didn't know where but when she got home, he could smell an familiar scent belonging to a certain warlock all over her.

And lastly, Morgana been waiting for him to come home, she had taken him in her arms when he broke down crying for his big brother. The same brother who had encouraged him to follow his crazed dreams as a child, the same brother who tucked him in at night at an early age.

She didn't ask where he'd been or what he'd had done, she knew. He was aware of that, she just held him. Stroking his hair, rocking them back and forth gently as he buried his face into the space between her neck and shoulder.

Whispering calming words into his ear. He could still remember last night's events clearly. Very clearly. He had loved his revenge, the looks on his enemies' faces when they had seen what he'd done.

He hoped that like Damon, they feared him, like Klaus. No, more than Klaus. Because they were stuck with him now, and there's many reasons why he's been labelled the most barbaric of his siblings.

Hell even Mikael feared him, and unlike Klaus. He didn't see any need for the little gang to continue to breath. They were a threat, and they thought the Mikaelsons could be bested.

Well, never in a thousand years had his family been bested. He'd let them have their victory for now, but he was coming for them. And he didn't need anyone's help, not from the remainder of his siblings or Hell.

Elena gasped for air as she shot up. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked over the room she was in, she glanced down to find herself sitting on a mortuary table.

Before she could question it, movement coming from outside the room, heading towards the door entered her ears. She looked up, a confused glint in her eyes.