All My Children.

Morgana stood behind the bar in the Grey Room swapping a brandy class clean as Dorian wiped a brown cloth over the surface of the counter

The old Victorian grandfather clock dinged at the stroke of 12:30.

"See you Monday, Dorian." The Morningstar said setting the glass down before jumping over the counter and made her way to the stairs with a black cat padding behind her.

"Hm, try not to get killed by the Original Mama." He replied as she smirked.

She laughed as she came to the top of the stairs and strolled into the corridor. She halted as Lillith stepped out of the shadows.

"Mother." Morgana greeted.

"Daughter," Lillith smiled "It's time I present the hordes of Hell before you."

The Morningstar raised an eyebrow.

"Where's the Queen?" Asmodeus questioned as Lillith entered the Academy's grand hall.

"She'll turn up." Lillith said "But I've brought someone better."

"Who?" The third plague king inquired.

"She means me." They looked to see Morgana strutting in.

"May I reintroduce Lucifer's first born, Morgana Morningstar." Lillith smiled.

"The rightful Queen." Beelzebub breathed.

Caliban strided from behind the three kings and stood before the second eldest Morningstar. His eyes racked her form.

"So, your the one I should be competing against, instead of princess." He smirked.

"Hm," she leaned forward "And if you were, I rather rip you limb from limb, blood, screaming, death and I win."

Caliban jerked his head and upper body away from her before hastily smirking as he backed away keeping eye contact.

Lillith looked to and from the clay prince and her daughter. Klaus Mikaelson had been rubbing off her child and the demoness wasn't sure if she liked that or not.

"You brought them all here?" Sabrina questioned as she entered in between the two demonesses.

"Now everyone knows that you, Sabrina, are queen of Hell." Lillith revealed.

"By Infernal law, we hereby declare that the next contest of the Unholy Regalia shall commence." Beelzebub declared holding his arms out "The young Morningstar and her challenger, Caliban, must seek and retrieve the second of the most unholy artefacts.....Pontius Pilate's bowel."

"What do you say, princess?" Caliban inquired "Ready for round two?"

"Sorry, but I can't." Morgana and Lillith turned to face Sabrina sharply at the same time "Not right now."

"Sabrina, by not accepting the challenge, you threatening the very existence of your coven." Morgana warned.

"Your friends and family. And you know why?" Lillith questioned before the young Morningstar turned to face the older one.