Heart Of Darkness.

"So, this Doctor, whoever he is, travels though space?" Alvaro inquired, for the fourteenth time in the morning, since the Morningstar had awoken

Morgana humed, before blinking open her green and blue eyes. A cocktail of scents swirled in the room, combining it's self with the normal ones; Brimstone and woodland.

The eighteen year old woman narrowed her eyes as the aromas of vanilla and cinnamon entered her nose, she peered downwards to see Floki curled in a ball. Snoring lightly as he lay in between her and a foreign body.

"Did you know, the smell of freshly lit matches rolls of you stronger when you're a sleep?" A familiar masculine voice spoke.

She looked up before groaning lightly "Still here, are we?"

"Hay!" Alvaro looked at her "That's your inner Lillith speaking, go away and put Morgana back."

She sat up, giving him a pointed look before raising an eyebrow "Have you been reading that all night?"

"Yep, five times now." He closed the book and looked at her, a baffled look took over his features "How the hell does this Doctor individual travel though space?"

"You're forgetting time." She mentioned.

"I know, save that for later." He inched forward "How? How does he do?"

"He travels in the TARDIS." She sighed.

"TARDIS?" He looked at her bewildered.

She smiled, she could photograph the look on his face. His eyebrows were slightly raised, his dark orbs opened wide. Showing off his beautiful eye iris. His bottom lip hung open lightly.

"Time And Relative Dimensions In Space." She smiled slyly, brushing the tip of her finger over the button of his nose causing his eyebrows to dip down and his mouth snap shut, an even more of an bewildered expression in his eyes "Keep that up, Pretty boy and I might be tempted to kiss you."

"Oo, with all this flirting, it must be Christmas." He smirked.

She rolled her eyes at him, a small, amused smile tugged on her lips. Alvaro groaned at the sound of his phone. He got off the bed causing Floki to wake.

"Erm, yep?" His expression changed, a sharp look in his orbs as one of his eyebrows dipped downwards "What?"

Morgana looked at him questionably, just before her phone buzzed. She picked it up and looked up at Alvaro, who had his phone by his ear, eyes trained on her. She glanced at the screen, before he replied.

Me and Elena are going to get Jeremy, do you want to join us? Peace offering for old times' sake. - Damon Salvatore.