A View To A Kill.

"What are you planning, Kol?" Morgana inquired, making the said Mikaelson brother jump as he left the Academy of Unseen Arts

"Hello darling," he smiled brightly "what makes you assume I'm up to something?"

She examined his features with her eyes attentively "Kol. I'm aware we're not close friends, but I know that glint in your eye. The kind of glint that tells me your up to no good."

"Oh, Ana." He tilted his head, looking at her almost disappointed "We are friends. One of my only and best friend. And as for your observation, I assure you. I'm up to good, very good...things."

She narrowed her eyes, arching an eyebrow "Ok, you do you. Just stay alive."

He grinned at her "Certainly, your grace." He bowed jokingly before winking at her "How's the spawn of my not-so-evil brother?"

"Fine. And Alvaro's not evil." She looked at him sternly.

Kol just smiled at her "Not with you around. See you later."

She smiled at him as he sped away.

"Not exactly what I had in mind." Damon said, referring to the bottle of what Stefan placed between the bars of the cell door.

Thanks to Kol's compulsion the Salvatore was forced to remain in the cellar, so he couldn't harm Jeremy. He got to his feet, groaning stumbling towards the door, to grasp the bottle only to halt his hand after his eyes landed on Klaus and Alvaro.

"Hello mate." Klaus smirked as his brother stared at the young vampire emotionlessly whilst Damon took the bottle.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Damon asked, leaning against the door for support looking between the two.

"Babysitting." Klaus answered.

"Oh." He smiled sarcastically.

"Give him a viel of blood every couple of hours so he doesn't desiccate." Stefan handed Klaus a long, thin viel, the blonde looked at it before moving his eyes upwards smiling smugly at Damon "If he gets too much strength...or-" the Salvatore glanced at  the brunette "-he just annoys you, bleed him out again."

"The silent treatment huh?" Damon questioned his brother, making him and Klaus look at him while Alvaro raised an eyebrow "Is that your best shot?" He looked at the two original brothers "He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena."

"Are you sure about that?" Klaus smirked as Stefan dipped his head "Because I caught him attempting to sneak out of Caroline's house this morning." He turned his head back to Damon "Which suggests to me, he's moved on."

"Well, well." Stefan sighed at his brother remark "Looks like my brother ripped a page of my revenge-sex handbook." He smirked.

"Well," Klaus and Alvaro looked towards Stefan "why don't you three enjoy your little villain bonding time?" The eldest of the smirked, glancing down before looking at the Salvatore while Alvaro turned his head to the vampire "I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah and Ambrose."