BLOODLINES

[A/N: Ok guys I have to say this. I will be changing a lot of the story and the timelines will change a bit like Katherine came to Mystic falls in 1860 instead of 1864 and she stayed for 4 years. And then I was always confused over the time when the town was founded so I have decided that in this story the town was founded in 1855. And yeah ENJOY!]

Damon was just leaving the forest to go to his car which was still at Elm Street, when he heard a car crash. Out of curiosity, he went to check it out and saw a car upside down and a man standing up a few feet away cranking his bones in the right places.

He heard Elena scream and he walked up to the car as the stranger sped away. He bent down and calmed her down, getting her out of the car. He helped her stand on the ground but she lost balance and he picked her up again. Damon tried to get her to focus but she looked two seconds from passing. And she did pass out, but not before uttering, brokenly, "I look like her."

Those words were enough for Damon to understand what happened. She probably found the picture Stefan has of Katherine and stormed out and got in the accident. He put his arms under her knees and picked her up, carrying her to his car.

Damon checked for broken bones, and despite finding none he still fed her his blood, not wanting her to die on him. He did not wanna have that conversation with Stefan. He contemplated leaving her at the boarding house to Stefan before leaving for Georgia but he was in a mood to mess with Stefan and besides Elena was not bad company when she wasn't being all righteous. So he took her with him on his journey to Georgia to see a certain witch.

By morning, they were already in Georgia when Elena finally got up. She opened her eyes and when she realized that she was in a moving car, she panicked and jerked up, looking around. She turned to her left and saw Damon driving. He glanced at her and wished her good morning.

She sleepily asked him, "Where are we?" And Damon informed her that they were in Georgia. Elena, in denial, refused to accept his answer and exclaimed, "Georgia? No, no. No, we're not. Seriously, Damon. Where are we?" The amused look on Damon's face fell as he said, "No, seriously. We're in Georgia." He quickly changed the subject, "How ya feeling?"

Elena checked for injuries, reaching her hand over to her forehead and Damon reassured her that there were no broken bones. Elena tried to remember the events of the previous night and recalled, "But my car. There was a man. I hit a man. But then he got up, and who was that?"

Damon turned his attention to the empty road in front again and replied, "That's what I would like to know." Elena anxiously checked her pockets for her phone and asked, "Where is my phone?" When she was unsuccessful in finding it, she said, "We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. Pull over." Damon ignored her and she demanded, "I mean it, Damon. Pull over! Stop the car!"

Damon sighed heavily and pulled the car over at the side of the road, muttering, "Oh you were so much more fun when you were asleep."

Elena got out of the car, limping weakly and Damon rushed over to help her. Elena just looked at him strangely and assured, "I'm fine. We have to go back." Damon let go of her and groaned, "Oh come on. Look. We've already come this far." Elena turned towards him and argued, "Why are you doing this? I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car. I have to go home. This is kidnapping."

Damon put his hand on her shoulder, "That's a little melodramatic, don't you think?" Elena, unamused, stated, "You're not funny. You can't do this. I'm not going to Georgia." Damon shrugged carelessly, leaning against the car and informed, "Technically, you're already in Georgia. Without your magical little necklace, I might add. I can very easily make you" He cut off, trying to find a suitable word and settled for 'agreeable'. Elena gaped at him, asking for his point.