When life gives you a second chance

Varun came to the hospital and looked at Deeshu.She was wearing the necklace he gave to her.He smiled at her and hugged."You look beautiful in this necklace"he said.Diksha kissed him on the cheeks."I want you to know about this.I know that we can't get married but please don't let our friendship go down.I am so blessed to have you in my life.You make me feel happy ,my dear friend.I promise you that ,i will stay like this till my last breath"Diksha said."Yes Deeshu!!Same here"he said."Varuna got selected in IIM Ahmedabad"she said."What ?"Varun asked in surprise."Yes ,my hubby helped us and she deserves it too"Diksha said."It's a big news for me.I feel so happy and grateful.Thank you so so much ,Deeshu"he said and shed tears."Stop it"she said and held his hands as he put his hands together and thanked her."I will not forget this.Where is Yuvaraj?"he asked."He will come soon"she said.After a few minutes ,Yuvaraj came in and saw them."Sir ,thanks a lot"Varun said in emotional tone."No no ,please Varun"he said."You are a part of our family"Yuvaraj said.Varun hugged him tightly."Deeshu you lost me but you found a person like me and that's our Yuvaraj.You are a lucky girl"he said.She laughed at him."I am also lucky to have a woman like her in my life"he said."Yes you guys are meant for each other"he said."I'll take your leave as i have to say this to my family"Varun said."Yeah sure"they both said."Mom ,our Vihana got selected in IIT Ahmedabad"Varun said.She was shocked to hear that."What ?"Vihana asked again and again and became so happy."Diksha and her husband helped us.She got a seat because of her marks and them also"he said."I'm so happy"his mom said and phoned her."Varun ,there is something that i wanted to say to you"his mom said."Our neighbor Krishna asked us for a alliance"she said."Yes ,they asked you for Riya(Actress Priyanka Mohan) "his father said."What did you both say?"he asked."We have agreed for it"they said."What ? How can you say yes without my opinion?"he asked."You will like her.So get ready and we will see them tomorrow"they said.Varun immediately took his phone and checked her profile in instagram and facebook.She looked so pretty and beautiful."Varun come fast"Vihana said.He wore a nice white shirt and black pant.All were admiring his looks."Riya ,come out"her mom said.Riya came out in a red and white saree.She looked like a goddess and an angel in front of his family and mainly to Varun too.She had a homely look like appearance.Riya smiled at them and sat opposite to Varun.He looked at her winked.She felt so shy and turned her face away from him."You guys can go and speak alone"his mom said.They went to her room and he sat next to her."Varun ,i know everything about you from my college days as i am your neighbor"she said."Mm-mmm.Do you like me?"he asked."Yes"she said."Even i too started to like you"he said."Really ?"she asked."Yes"he replied."But you didn't seem like that"she said."I am telling the truth only"he said.She felt so shy and cried.He held her chin and asked"What happened ?"."Varun ,i know that you were in a relationship before.So is it okay for you ? Please don't accept this for the sake of your family"she said."No not at all.Yes i was in a relationship before and it didn't last forever"varun said."Ok.So honestly do you like me ?"she asked.He leaned towards her and held her face.Riya became nervous and didn't look at him."Yes ,i like you Miss.Riya Krishna"he said.She blushed at him."So what you guys have decided?"his parents asked."Mom ,i like her"he said."I know you will fall for this sweet woman"she said."No wonder ,yes"he said and became shy."OMG ,mom and papa look at his face"Vihana teased him."I too like him"she said."Ok ,then we will fix this alliance"they said.Later ,they left home."Deeshu i am going to get married"he said to her in phone."Oh wow!!I'm hearing a good news again.I feel so happy for you.Who is she ?"Diksha asked."It's our Riya"he said."Aww she is such a sweet person.You are damn lucky"she said."Haha thank you so much!!"he said.Later ,Diksha and Yuvaraj were blessed with a boy baby.They named him Aarav.

The Wedding
Varun and Riya got married."Congo you both!"Diksha shouted."You guys look great together"Yuvaraj said."Thank you so much"they said."Hey Mrs.Varun"Varun said."Hey Hubby"she said."You are all mine ,now"he said."Will you take care of me properly?"Riya asked."Of course as you are my heartbeat ,my happiness and my senorita"he said.He put her hands around and kissed him on the chest."I have never in my life felt like this before.When i look at your eyes ,i get lost ,i feel so elated and i feel so protected.Thank you for coming into my life as my husband.This is my first love and it feels so nice that the same person is my husband"Riya said and cried.Varun became so emotional and said"Thank you for choosing me as your husband ,thank you for believing in me and above all thank you for giving me a second chance in my life.After Diksha ,it was you who coloured my days ,who again gave that love feeling in me ,who taught me many things ,who stood near me and helped me in everything.We became so close in a short period of time and you got to know everything about me.I decided not to get married but looking at your soul ,i changed my mind.I feel so blessed that i finally found the love of my life after five years.I love you to the moon and back ,my honey"Varun said.Riya cried and hugged him tightly.He kissed her on the lips and wiped her tears.She became so nervous and put her head on his chest.He held her like a baby and kissed her on the forehead.

The story ends here!!Thank you people for all your precious reads.I wanna thank you for all your love ,support and blessings.I love you all so much and i am indebted for all your kindness.Stay safe and healthy!!