The best day

Diksha handed over the evidence about him to the judge of the high court.Varun enters into the scene and stood silently in front of the judge."Are you saying that he is innocent?"the judge asked."Yes sir ,he didn't kill him.This was a clear master plan by Kishore"Diksha said."Objection your honor"Vasu(he is a lawyer and he supports Kishore in this case)said."Sir ,he only killed him"he said."Your honor ,Kishore is not a nice guy.He had forced for a relationship with Vihana who is a younger sister of Varun.They met through tution and became friends.He slowly asked her out and over there he misbehaved with her and tortured her as she didn't accept his love.He belongs to a big goon family.Then ,Vihana was affected mentally because of him.She is in shock and yet to recover from it.Seeing her like this ,Varun became very angry and found Kishore.They both fought and Kishore had cleverly placed the gun in his(Varun) hand and pulled the trigger on his(Kishore) own and died"Diksha said."Do you have the evidence for it?"the judge asked."Ganapathy bring the gun and gel"Diksha said.He brought them and placed it on his desk."Your honor ,this is the hand gel he brought from that stores as per the CCTV footage which you saw now.When a person apply this in his palms ,it becomes like a thin transparent sheet which will protect him from recording his fingerprints.According to the reports ,only Varun's fingerprints have been matched and not kishore's one.It didn't record his fingerprints as he has applied the gel and used it.If he didn't do any sort of this ,then why his fingerprints are not there? So he had used it ,right ? Am i right sir ?"Diksha asked."Yes"The judge said."Sir ,please dont beleive this.I don't think it is true"Vasu said."No ,it's true as the reports are like that only"Judge said."Can we see Vihana ?"Vasu asked."Yes sure"Diksha said and called Ganapathy.He immediately brought her and make her stand in front of the court.The judge looked at her condition and accepted it as true.Varun looked at her and smiled but she(Vihana) didn't react to anything."Do you wanna say anything ,Mr.Vasu? judge asked."No sir"he said."Varun will be released tomorrow"judge said."Thank you so much ,sir"Diksha said.Varun was so happy to hear that and shed tears."Thank you so much sir"he said."We are going to investigate about Kishore's family soon.This will be taken by Miss.Prathiksha(lawyer) and the next hearing will be on Monday"the judge said and went.Vasu looked at her and become irritated.

                       Next day

Varun got released from the jail and saw his parents.He hugged them.Diksha looked at him and smiled."Thank you dear"his parents said to her."Its okay"she said and hugged them.Vasu looked at her and asked"So ,you both know each other"he said.Varun answered yes and Diksha answered no.He looked at both of them and smiled."Sir ,i knew him only through this case"Diksha said."Same here ,sir"Varun answered.He sighed and left."Varun ,you go home ,i will come and see you later"she said.He hugged her and went home."I'm home"Diksha said."Wow ,you look so good today.What happened ?"Yuvaraj asked."Varun got released"she said in a joyful way."Who's Varun ?"he asked."He was put in the jail for a crime he didn't commit.I took over his case and helped him"she said."Oh nice"he said and smiled at her.Diksha was so happy and texted him."Diksha ,thank you so much.I love you always"he texted her.She kept her phone in silent and slept.Yuvaraj saw the message notification.

Did Yuvaraj opened it ? Did he see the text ? Let's see this in the next chapter.

Thank you people for your precious reads!!