Vihana

PRESENT DAY

"Hi"Diksha said."Hi ,come inside"Varun said.Diksha enters his cell and sat opposite to him."Did you get married ?"Diksha asked."No.I won't as i already gave my heart to a person whom i loved so much.It happened a long back ago but still i can't get over it as it was so true and beautiful"he said.Diksha looked at him and had tears in her eyes."Do you wanna know her name ?"he asked in a shaky voice."Her name is Diksha.Its you and it has always been you!!"Varun said."Enough!!i can't bear this"she expressed in grief."I'm sorry ,you came now as an lawyer to me.So ,please do your duty"Varun said."Please don't talk like that ,Varun"she said."You can proceed with the case as it is no use in talking about the past"he said and snubbed her."Listen ,thanks for coming again into my life!!"Diksha said.He smiled at her."Before starting our investigation, i would like to ask you something ,why you didn't answer any of their previous questions?"Diksha asked."I didn't answer them because anyway they gonna frame be as a killer"Varun said."Tell me ,i will help you out of this"Diksha said."Yes only people like you can understand me"Varun said."Its about my lil sister Vihana"he said and cried."What ? Vihana ? What happened to her ?"Diksha asked."Vihana was studying 12th std and during that time she went to tuition.In her tuition ,she met a guy named Kishore.They both became friends and went to tuition together.As the days goes by their bond became very strong and they were inseparable.On one sunday ,he asked her out for watching a movie.We sent her as he was her friend but over there he forced her to be in a relationship with him.Vihana denied it as she didn't have any feelings towards him.Then ,he misbehaved with her.She immediately informed us.I came there and saw her where she was not in a good state of mind and she was trembling in fear.I didn't even bother about that guy as my only concern was about my sister.We took her to hospital and found that her mental health was affected.The doctor said that she is in the state of shock and it will take time to recover from it.Hearing this ,we worried a lot about her.We prayed for her speedy recovery but till now she didn't recover from it.She became so silent and hardly spoke a word to us.She was confined within four walls.She lost herself and more than that we all missed the old Vihana.She used to be a cheerful and vibrant kid ,a person who always carry a smile and spread happiness and love.Seeing her like this ,i became so angry on Kishore.I somehow collected information about him and found him.I came to know that he belongs to a big goon family.One day ,i silently followed him and fought with him.I slapped him.He took his gun and aimed at me.I pushed his hands away from me ,then again we fought a lot.While fighting ,he pulled my hand towards him and the gun came to my hand ,but i didn't aimed aim.I held it and kept it lower facing the floor.Then suddenly ,he pulled the trigger from my hand and it shot on him.He died"Varun said.Diksha is in a shock."What is this ? Did you speak to Vihana after coming here?"Diksha asked."No ,she is still in the sate of shock only as my mom informed me last month.She is not able to talk to anyone properly"Varun said and weeped."So you didn't kill Kishore?"she asked."No ,i didn't as he pulled the trigger and died on his own"Varun said."Do you have a picture of him?"she asked."Yes ,it's in my phone"Varun said."Okay i will get it from there and will come and see you tomorrow"Diksha said and went home.She informed this case to her assistant Ganapathy."First ,let us go to his house and collect a pic of Kishore"Diksha said."Yes mam"he said and they went to his house."Dear ,how are you?"Varun's mother asked and hugged her tightly."I am doing good aunty"Diksha replied."Varun got arrested for a crime which he didn't commit"she said and weeped."Please don't worry aunty as i am handling this now"Diksha said."What ? Are you a lawyer?"she asked in shock."Yes aunty"Diksha said."Then ,please help him.We will give you how much ever money you want but please bring back my son to me!!"she said."Aunty ,i don't need any money from you.I am here to help him and prove him that he is innocent"Diksha said."Do you need any evidence?"his mother asked."Can i get his phone?"Diksha asked.She went to his room and gave his mobile phone to Diksha."Thank you so much aunty.Where is Vihana?"she asked."Vihana is sitting inside the room"his mom said.Diksha went to her room and saw her.A beautiful young girl sat near a corner of the bedroom and was seeing a scenery through her window."Hi"Diksha interrupted.Vihana looked at her and smiled.Diksha spoke to her and hugged.She got scared and cried."Its Diksha"his mom told her and comforted her.Diksha looked at her condition and cried."I'll take your leave"Diksha said."Please help him out of this.He didn't do anything"his mom said."Sure aunty.I know about him and he will come out of the jail soon"Diksha said and left home."Ganapathy ,please collect the photos of Kishore from Varun's phone.After collecting his pictures ,please find his residential address"Diksha said."Okay mam"he said.

                   After one week
"Mam ,i collected his home address"he said."Now go and check all the CCTV footages in the shops pertaining to his area"she said."Okay mam"he said and he did according to her."Mam ,he went to a stores"Ganapathy said."What is the name of the stores?"Diksha asked."Its Priya stores"he said."Let's go there"Diksha said."I will pin and send you the location ,mam"he said."Yes"Diksha said.She received the location and reached the place.Ganapathy and Diksha went inside the stores."Excuse me sir ,have you seen this person before?"Diksha asked and showed a picture of Kishore."Yes mam.He came to buy a gel from our shop"he said."What kind of gel?"Diksha asked."I don't remember it correctly"he said."Just take your time and tell us sir"Diksha said.He took 15 minutes time and then told them that he bought a gel for his hands."Can you show that product?"Ganapathy asked."Mam ,it's a fingerprint gel" Ganapathy said."Yes ,i knew it"she said and smiled at him."I don't understand"Ganapathy said."If you apply this gel on your hands and hold the gun ,your fingerprints will not be recorded in it"she said."So are you saying that he applied this gel and waited for Varun's turn so that he can hold this gun and he pulled out the trigger and shot on his own"Ganapathy said."Yes"Diksha said."If two people used the same gun ,then there should be two fingerprints right.Why only one fingerprint is there ?"Diksha asked."Mam ,you are so brilliant"he said."Did you get any other fingerprints other than him(Varun) on that gun? She asked."No mam"he said."So ,this is it"Diksha said.

What's going to happen next ? Let's see that in the next chapter.

Thank you people for your precious reads!!