My precious gift

"Morning"Yuvaraj said and kissed her on the forehead."Deeshu ,are you coming out with me now ?"Varun asked."No Varun.I'm held up.We will meet on some other day"Diksha said."Varun?"Yuvaraj asked.She slowly turned back and looked at her husband."What is it ? What's happening here?"Yuvaraj asked."I will explain it to you"she said."He is the accused ,right ? You were the one who was in charge of his case.You were his lawyer ,right ?"Varun asked and became mad at her."He was my first love ,Yuvaraj.It was a true and mad love.We were so crazy about each other and one day when he came to see my dad to ask about marriage ,he denied it.Literally ,everyone rejected it.It was a very tough period for both us and after many years i met him now.We are good friends ,only"Diksha said."Wow ,what a nice story.I loved it.So ,you wanna continue with him as friends?"he asked."Yeah only if you feel that it's not wrong or a mistake"Diksha said."What if you again have feelings for him ?"Yuvaraj asked."I won't"she answered in a shaky voice."Listen ,I love you so much.I don't want you to leave me at any cost"he said."Never"she said."Go and meet him.I won't take it wrong or in any other wrong sense"Yuvaraj said.Diksha goes to meet Varun."Hey ,sorry for the delay as i bought a gift for you"Varun said.He looked so tired.They were in a resort."Wow ,what's it ?"Diksha asked in surprise."I bought you a necklace"he said."This is so beautiful"Diksha said and admired it."I love it so much.Thank you ,Varun.But why all of a sudden you bought this ?"Diksha asked."As a token of gratitude"Varun said."I am always there for you as a friend"Diksha said."Yeah ,even me too.I won't leave you at any cost"he said."Yeah ,i know.How is Vihana ?"she asked."Yeah she ,is doing good.Now ,we are planning to put her in a nice college"Varun said."Happy to hear that.If you want any help ,please call me.I am there to help you always"Diksha said."Yeah sure"he said."Yuvaraj found out about us"Diksha said."What ?"he asked in shock."Yeah and then i told him that we are friends only.He likes me so much ,Varun"Diksha said."Yeah i can understand"he said."Varun ,you are a precious gift for me that i always treasure it.I love you so much and will always"she said.He had tears in his eyes and held her hands."Look ,thank you for coming into my life again but as a friend only.I love you too ,Deeshu"he said.Suddenly ,she got a pain on her stomach and held his hands tightly.Varun immediately took her to the hospital."Sir ,it's a normal labor pain.Can you please sign here ?"the nurse asked.It displayed husband's signature in the paper.He immediately called Yuvaraj from her phone.Yuvaraj came in within ten minutes.The nurse looked confused and gave the paper to Yuvaraj.He signed and gave it to her."Sir ,i thought that you are her husband"she said."No ,i am her friend"Yuvaraj said."But actually ,you didn't seem like that"she said and Varun smiled at her.Yuvaraj met Varun."Don't worry ,she will become alright"Varun said."Yeah.Thank you so much for helping her"Yuvaraj said."No ,please don't mention"Varun said.Yuvaraj hugged him."Ok sir ,you carry on.I will come and see her after some time"Varun said and left.

Thank you people for your precious reads.