Acceptance

"Mam ,can you give me one week's time to collect details about him ?"Ganapathy asked."Yeah sure.Take your time"Diksha said."So ,how was your day ?"Yuvaraj asked and kissed her in the forehead."Yeah it was good"she said and smiled at him.He slowly touched her belly and kissed it.Diksha had tears in her eyes and gently caressed him on the head."I want you to take some rest baby"he said."Yeah dear"she replied and lied on the bed.Diksha was not able to think about anything other than Varun.Then ,she decided that she is not gonna handle this case.Diksha immediately phoned Mr.Subash(Main head of the court)."Sir ,i am not willing to proceed with this case"she said."Why madam ? Is there any difficulty in it ? What's the reason ?"he asked."It's not difficult sir but i just don't want this case"Diksha said."Fine Madam ,then we will shoot him as it's no use of having him alive"he said."Sir ,please dont do that.Just ask some advocates who can handle it"Diksha said."I have selected few category of people and only those ones can handle that kind of person.You were the last person in this list but since you deny ,i think it's over.Madam ,those people tried their best being polite and nice to him but he didn't react to anything"he said.Diksha took a deep breath and said that she will proceed with that case.The next day she alone went to the prison to investigate him.Diksha held back her tears and went inside his cell."Varun!!"A shaky voice behind him came into the scene.He slowly looked up and saw her.He was shocked to see her and stood up quickly."Is that my dearest Deeshu?"he asked and shed tears."Varun ? What's this ? Why are you here ? I still can't accept this fact"Diksha said."How are you ? Is everything going good ? How's aunt and uncle ? How's Tara and Madhav ?(Diksha's siblings)"he asked."Yeah everyone is doing good.Now please answer my previous questions"she said."Oh you got married ah ? Nice nice(Shaky voice)"he said by looking at her."Varun ,stop this.Will you please answer my questions?"Diksha asked."Is he taking good care of you? Is it a love marriage or arrange marriage ?"Varun asked and cried."Are you done with your questions?"she asked.He paused for a while and sat next to her."Are you my lawyer ?"he asked."Yes"she said."Why did you accept this case?"he asked."I accepted it because it's about you and i can't bear watching you get hurt"Diksha said."Then ,why you didn't accept me as your future husband ?"he asked."I never rejected you.Do you ever know how i was after my family rejected our marriage ? It was very painful ,Varun"she said and held his hands."I know right ,it was so painful. I can understand"Varun said."We both have missed each other so much.I would have left them and come back to you but it's wrong ,right?"she asked and became emotional."Yes ,i missed you so much my Deeshu.One truth is ,i have never loved anyone like you before.It was a true love.Now ,please dont cry"he said and wiped her tears.Diksha felt something uneasy in her stomach and she immediately went to the restroom and vomitted.Later ,she came and sat next to him."Are you pregnant?"he asked."Yes"she said.Varun shed tears and helps her sit in the chair.He held her baby bump and said"Hi baby this is Varun.Hope you are doing good.Look don't kick so much ,okay ? You have such a wonderful mom who is an advocate ,amazing wife ,sweet daughter and soon to be a pillar of your strength.Your mom is a rare person like a diamond ,so keep it safe with you because you will not find another person like her ever in the whole beautiful universe"Varun said and kissed her belly.Diksha hugged him and cried.

What happened between Varun and Diksha ?
We will see this in the next chapter.Thank you people for your precious reads!!