Hold On

Varun and Diksha lives in Chennai."I'll be in home around 6pm"Diksha said."Where are you going?"Yuvaraj asked."I am going to see my friend"she said."Who?"he asked."My school friend"she said."Okay.Shall i drop you ?"he asked."Nope ,i will go"Diksha said."Be careful ,honey.Be home soon.I missed you so much"Yuvaraj said."I forgot to say this ,someone sent you a text yesterday at night"he said."That's my school friend.She only texted me.Her name is Priyanka"Diksha said."Oh okay dear"he said.Diksha realized that what she is doing is not right but she couldn't help it.She hugged him tightly and said"Sorry"."Hey ,what happened?"he asked."Nothing"she said."Then ,why are you saying sorry?"Yuvaraj asked.She had tears in her eyes and looked at him."I love you"she said and smiled at him.Then ,she slowly kissed him on the lips."What happened?"he asked.She smiled at him and went."Varun ,where are you ?"Diksha asked him in phone."I'm in my house"he said."Okay stay there ,i will come and see you now"she said."What ?Really?"he asked."Yes"she said.After an hour ,she reached his home."Diksha ,you should not travel at this time"his mom said."Yes aunty ,i felt like seeing you and everyone.So i came here"she said."Okay dear"she said and smiled at her."I want Vihana to continue her studies but i know it's difficult"she said."Aunty ,try sending her to college"Diksha said."How will they accept her? I feel scared to send her to college"she said."She is just silent and serious.I assure you once she steps into the college she will become alright"Diksha said."Then ,i will start applying for her in colleges"she said."Yes please do it!!"Diksha said."Where is Varun ?"Diksha asked."He is in balcony"his mom said.Diksha slowly got up and went near the balcony.She made some weird sound behind him and he got scared.Then ,they both burst out in laughter."You look so beautiful"Varun said."Thank you and you too look so handsome as usual!!"Diksha said.He smiled at her."So ,how are things going with you?"she asked."Yeah it's better than before"he said."I really feel so happy to hear that"Diksha said."And the full credits goes to you ,Deeshu"Varun said.She hugged him."Is it nice to be in touch with me again ? You are going to have a family ,right ?"he asked."Yes as i told you before i won't leave you at any cost"Diksha said.He hugged her."Can we go to a nearby restaurant?"Diksha asked."Yes sure"Varun said."Mom ,i will be back in one hour"he said."This is wrong"his mom said by looking at them."Aunty ,we are friends"she said."Diksha ,your life is settled but not his life.So don't play with him.He was a different human being when you left him and now after many years you got connected with him through your profession.Please don't take advantage of him ,i can't see him like that anymore"she said."Maa ,this is so rude of you.I request you to not speak like this anymore to anyone"he said and left.Diksha slowly went behind him and left.She cried and said"I shouldn't have come and seen you.I am sorry ,it's my mistake"Diksha said."Hey ,not at all"he said and wiped her tears."I am trying for a job again"he said."Wow ,its a happy news.I need treat for it"she said."Yeah sure"Varun said."Its 8pm ,i will go home"Diksha said."Bye ,take care"he said and held her hand."What is it Varun?"Diksha asked.He held her face and kissed her on the cheeks."Varun ,can i just say something?"she asked."Did i do anything wrong ?"he asked."No ,you should try to forget me as a lover and start to treat me as a friend!!"Diksha said."I will try"he said.Then ,Diksha goes to her home."Honey ,i am back"she said.He smiled at her and didn't say any word to her."What happened?"Diksha asked."Umm nothing"he said."Why are you not speaking to me properly ?"Diksha asked."You went out with someone ,right?"he asked and cried."Baby ,stop crying"Diksha said and wiped his tears."I really went out with my friend ,Priyanka"she said."Its a lie"he said."Why are you not believing this?"she asked."You have lost in touch with me as a wife.Its been days since you spoke to me and spent time with me.I am completely ignored!!"Yuvaraj said.She held his face and kissed him on the forehead."Seriously ,it's not like that.How in the earth it's possible to avoid you?"Diksha asked and he smiled at her.Then ,she slept in his arms.

What's going to happen next ?Will Varun and Diksha's bond continue or end ?Let's see that in the next chapter.

Thank you people ,for your precious reads!!