12

Awsten woke up alone, sighing and getting up. He went to the other side of the bed opening Geoff's suit case, stealing a shirt and sweatpants. He quickly put them on before walking into Charlie's room,

"Hey, baby it's ti-" Awsten looked at the bed, seeing Charlie and Geoff cuddled up together. Awsten smiled and took a picture of them.

He moved to the couch before looking at Twitter. He had so many notifications, all of his notifications were about Geoff. Awsten unblocked Geoff last night, he decided if Geoff was gonna be in Charlie's life or try to be he should unblock him. He made a little chuckle noise before posting an old picture of him and Geoff that could've been kind of risky, but it was just showing Geoff and his bite marks Awsten made and Awsten's hickeys. He knew Geoff would be mad about that picture being spread, but Awsten didn't care. Awsten posted it with the caption throwback lol :) i got punished for the bites but i know he loves them ❤️ . He put down his phone and when he looked up he saw Geoff and Charlie, she was rambling about something that probably didn't even make sense, but Geoff listened either way.

"Morning." Geoff yawned and smiled, looking at Awsten.

"Hey, just letting you know you have to take her potty right after she wakes up." Awsten smiled at him, looking at the tv and clicking it on.

"Oh... Can you do that?" Geoff asked him.

"No. I mean you said you wanted to help out with her, did you not?" Awsten put his hand in his chin, glancing at Geoff to see him look at the ceiling before making his way into the bathroom, carrying Charlie. It's not that he wanted to be a pain, but Geoff said he wanted to do this. He needed to prove it first.

Awsten waited until he heard the sink running and then saw Charlie run up to him.

"Mommy! I peed!" Charlie climbed into his lap.

"I know!" Awsten lifted her into the air before placing her down next to him, Geoff sat next to Awsten. Awsten put a show for Charlie on the TV, watching her immediately sink into it.

"I saw what you posted." Geoff wrapped an arm around his torso.

"Oh?" Awsten leaned into him.

"Yeah! I think we look cute in it." Geoff kissed his head. Awsten blushed and smiled.

"So... About us." Geoff began to speak again, making Awsten groan and sit back up.

"Geoff, why don't you go to the store and get Charlie a hairbrush?" Awsten gave him a fake smile, watching him frown and nod before getting up.

"What size is she? For clothes? I need to get her a bathing suit... You need one too." Geoff asked as he began make his way to the room.

"Charlie's a 4T. And get me something cute, nothing ugly. Also Charlie needs floaties." Awsten ran his fingers through the back of her hair or attempted to since there were a few knots from her sleeping and he didn't want to hurt her.

"What type of swimsuit do you want?" Geoff asked.

"A cute lil bikini!" Awsten smiled. Geoff nodded and went into the room to get changed.

Awsten tried to keep Charlie entertained, but it was hard. She had no toys and her having no toys and nothing to do was very difficult for her.

"Why don't we play with the stuffed animal daddy got you?" Awsten asked, she had been playing on his phone and he needed it incase he got a text from Geoff.

"No." Charlie said unphased as she continued playing. Awsten sighed, looking at the TV before finally the door opened. Charlie's head perked up.
Awsten watched her drop the phone and run to Geoff. It was so nice for Awsten to see her get used to Geoff so quickly, it was like they connected immediately even with Geoff not seeing her for so long. Charlie was so happy, she didn't understand what he did to her by leaving, but she was happy. And that's what mattered right?