5

SOME NSFW MORE LITTLESPACE NEXT CHAPTER IM SORRYYY

Awsten wished he didn't get so attached easily. It had been a few weeks and Awsten's heart was still throbbing for Geoff. Awsten had even gotten more comfortable with the older boy. He also hated, HATED when Geoff did collabs. He felt jealous, painfully jealous and he couldn't even handle the noises of Geoff enjoying somebody else in his house, but he dealt with it. He put on his thigh highs that had black bows on the top, along with a black skirt and tank top crop top. He played with his hair in his lengthy mirror before walking out into the living room. Right now, Geoff was doing a video in his room and there were so many noises he wished he could make Geoff make. He thought he looked hot, maybe Geoff would too.

A few hours later the noises stopped and the two walked out. It was this boy he had been making videos with for weeks now. That should've been him it should've been. He was limping, Awsten wanted to be limping! Awsten gave him a mean glare as he walked out. The guy turned around a mouthed something to him before looking back at Awsten.

"What's wrong with you?" The guys snarled towards the boy. Awsten was immediately taken back, putting on a sour face.

"What's wrong with you bitch face?" Awsten snapped back. Oh God. Geoff just observed. He just groaned and walked over to the door. Awsten strutted over to Geoff, feeling arms wrap around his waist. He felt eyes staring at him, so he looked back at the door seeing the guy glare and leave.

"Who is that? He's so annoying." Awsten looked at his phone leaning into Geoff. He felt so safe in his arms. They still weren't dating and it hurt so bad because they acted like they did, but they weren't.

"People keep begging us to keep doing it, so I do and Ive made 1k this month!" Geoff cheered watching as Awsten's jaw dropped open.

"Really?" Awsten asked. Awsten didn't think he had even gotten close to that in a month! Geoff nodded. "That's so great!" Awsten wanted to collab with Geoff so bad, he just wanted a reason for Geoff to put it in him.

"Yeah.." Geoff placed his chin on his head and looked down at his phone, "you look really nice today." Geoff always budged into peoples business, right now he was watching Awsten on Instagram DMing a group of people about Geoff. Nothing negative at all, some of it was just him swooning over how he looked and some of it was.. sexual?? to say the least. Geoff was really flattered by both.

'send a picture of him omfg' one of the responses said.

'Ok wait we are with eachother right now <3' Awsten typed then sent it off.

"Gee...?" Awsten looked up trying to see him, "wanna take a picture with me?"

"Sure!" Geoff smiled as Awsten opened snapchat. He looked up to his side, kissing Geoff's jaw near his chin as he pressed the button Geoff blushed and watched as Awsten quickly was dug back into his phone, Geoff snooped back into the convo.

'Oh God Awstennnn!'

'What?!?! He's hot isnt he'

'Yeah but also I've seen his penis like 3 times today.'

'I haven't watched his videos yet... Saving to see it in real life ;)'

'Ah you freak!!! Has he worn his suit around you? Trust me you will be drooling all over himmmm!!!'

'Ew are you telling me you get off to the guy i'm into?'

'I didn't know it was him!'

'Lmao. It's fine i was kidding. Do you kno what hes into? ;)'

'He's into some weird shit aws.. your best bet is to put on those cat ears and buttplug and do what you do best.'

'he freaky'

'LMAOO!! No seriously! He is into some Weird Shit from what I have seen on the web, if you end up fucking him you will probably be unconscious from how good he is LOL.'

'I want to see his BDSM test results lmao!'

'They're probably hardcore.'

'What if he pees on me'

'Let him it probably tastes like cupcakes'

'Tbh I would let him do whatever he wanted to me'

'God you are down bad.'

'At least hes hot ! the men you like are ugly... anyways i'm gonna go attempt to flirt with this boy. bye!'

"What's a BDSM test?" Geoff smirked. Awsten's jaw dropped as he pushed Geoff's face away.

"Creep!" Awsten joked.

"I'm just asking!!" Geoff laughed, kissing his forehead.

"I don't know. Maybe I could just fill out the answers for... for you." Awsten blushed, his face felt hot. It always felt hot around Geoff.

"How is that possible? You don't know what I'm into." Geoff grabbed onto the boys hips again. God Geoff loved his hips.

"You can show me.." Awsten placed his hand along Geoff's chest looking up at him with the puppy dog eyes.

"I'd love to, but wh-what I'm into you need to... We would need to discuss about...th-things.." Geoff cleared his throat, his boner was probably so obvious. He could feel his dick throbbing in his pants. It was those eyes.

"Like what? My safe word? It's grass." Awsten bit his lip, still using those eyes. Geoff moved him towards the wall.

"You like being hurt?"

"I'm a total masochist." Awsten smirked, "and a total brat."

"So you're fine with anything...?" Geoff asked. Awsten nodded desperately. "Good. Just use the safe word if you don't like something." Geoff dragged Awsten into his room and pushed him onto his bed.

—-

Jesus. Christ. Awsten couldn't believe it was over because he wanted it to last forever. Geoff was huge, it felt amazing. He felt like he couldn't move anything, Geoff managed to keep Awsten's skirt on the whole time. He would just flip it up if he needed too. They recorded some of it, but only a sliver.

"I'm gonna go... go pee..." Awsten breathed out, sitting up. He grabbed his phone.

"That's a good idea, I came in you like 5 times." Geoff giggled. He was walking around the room, trying to upload the video.

"Who was that person you were texting earlier by the way?" Geoff asked as he stopped pacing to type a few words for the title.

"Otto." Awsten got up, his legs began to shake immensely having to sit back down. Geoff nodded, throwing his phone on the bed.

"Thought you had to pee..?" Geoff gave him a confused look. Awsten gave him an 'are you stupid?' look before Geoff rushed over and helped the boy up.

"Sorry."

Once they came back Awsten was sat down on Geoff's thigh with only shorts on so they could get a picture of the hickeys on his chest. Geoff giggled as he placed his head in the middle watching the boy take the picture.

"Aw. You look cute." Awsten ruffled Geoff's hair. Geoff smiled and laid down, Awsten laying down on his chest. Awsten put a hand on the side of his head, playing with his hair. He took a picture and then immediately sent it to Otto,

'Didn't need the cat ears ;)'

'Oh my god awsten... do y'all have a video?'

'ya but it doesn't include everything he did to me.. I have BRUISES on my ASS'

'Jesus Aws. I'm gonna head out now, have fun with your boy.'

"Geoff.. What are we?" Awsten turned onto his belly looking at him.

"Kiss me and find out." Geoff smirked as Awsten leaned in and kissed him, feeling his lips push back.

"I don't know either. I just wanted a kiss." Geoff began to laugh as Awsten playfully slapped him. He was so in love it was driving him crazy.