10

[awstens fit in the later part of the story when he gets changed]

A year (my bad for this long of a skip) had past and it was nothing eventful happened in their day to day lives their relationship was kept secret from the internet and everything was well, but now it was the day before Christmas Eve and they were taking a long drive to the airport to get to Texas. They had to go to Geoff's parents house from New York.

"You excited, baby?" Geoff looked over to him smiling, watching him shake his head. Awsten had a nervous look on him ever since they left, it was super early so he could also just be tired though.

"I don't like planes... I'm scared of them." Awsten frowned, hearing an 'awe' from Geoff.

"I'll hold your hand and I brought you a stuffie." Geoff smiled, reassuringly.

"But it's weird to have a stuffie on the plane! I have to be a big boy." Awsten pouted, still frowning.

"It's one of the big ones. You can use it as a pillow baby." Geoff grabbed onto his hand, driving with one.

"But I wanna play with stuffie on plane." Awsten squeezed his hand.

"You can. You just have to talk to your stuffie in your mind. I'll sit next to you and you get window seat so if you play with your stuffies no one will see you." Geoff smiled and kissed his temple while they were stopped at a red light and kept moving.

Awsten and Geoff gave the workers their luggage and then they had to go through security and Awsten was super little.

"Uhhh.. Gee...?" Awsten looked up at him, grabbing onto his hand. He didn't want to call him daddy in public, it was kind of odd.

"Yeah baby?" Geoff whispered, pulling him close.

"I... I don wanna stand." Awsten whispered up at him, leaning onto him.

"You don't have to stand soon, my love. Just a few more minutes." Geoff rubbed his back, kissing his head. The line moved quickly after that, a few tugs at Geoff's fingers from impatient little Awsten and finally they got through security.

They waited a few hours before they were on the plane and ready to go. Awsten took the stuffie Geoff packed out of his backpack and hugged it tightly.

"Awe." Geoff cooed and took a picture of him, watching Awsten smile. A blush crept up his face as he quickly hid in Geoff's shoulder.

He posted the picture on Instagram with the caption 'my baby 😴😴' then put his phone down. Geoff pushed his hair back, kissing his head. The plane began to move and he grabbed Geoff roughly as his eyes popped open.

"We aren't flying yet baby... It's getting ready to thought. I got you, okay?" Geoff kissed his head again and getting ready to fly, holding onto his hand.

—-

"Where's our hotel?" Awsten asked, sitting comfortably in the rental car. He had upped to his normal age mentally. The plane ride went smoothly, there were a few times Awsten got really scared, but he was okay. It was 10 at night and Awsten was getting tired.

"Oh, we are sleeping at my parents house." Geoff didn't take his eyes off the road.

"Oh cool." Awsten's eyes looked over to the side before pulling out his phone and checking instagram with all the notifications he had.

"I am currently being told to kill myself?" Awsten said out loud reading through notifs.

"What are you talking about?" Geoff asked, quickly pulling into a gas station and parking in there. Worry fumed in his eyes as he unbuckled his seatbelt and turned towards Awsten.