2

yaaay you kinda see awstens little space in this chapter a lot next chapter though

The next morning Awsten woke up and got up, not wanting to get dressed. He didn't feel like it. He was wearing pink panties, but they were covered by a huge shirt that was on-top of him. He grabbed a bowl and began making Fruit Loops, it was his favorite cereal. It reminded him of himself, he giggled to himself about that. Awsten's attention was diverted quickly from his cereal as he heard footsteps coming toward him. Oh my God. He forgot about Geoff.

"Erm.. Do you like Fruit Loops?" Awsten asked as Geoff came around the island and stood next to him. He smelt good for someone who just woke up, why would you even think that? Awsten looked down and played with his fingers.

"Nah, I'm a Frosted Flakes guy." Geoff smirked, "Do you... have Frosted Flakes?" Awsten shook his head, frowning.

"No, I'm really sorry.." Awsten bit his lip before releasing it to continue, "do you like waffles?! I have waffles in the fridge!" Awsten watched as he nodded. Awsten smiled, finally. He was a people pleaser, he loved pleasing people and he was pleasing Geoff and he wanted to please Geoff. Awsten didn't wanna lie, he was somewhat attracted to Geoff. Maybe it was his eyes? Or his nose piercing? He loved piercings, not on himself, but he loved them on boys. Hot boys. Awsten cringed at that thought and pulled himself back into reality,

"I'll make them for you!" Awsten went to the freezer and opened it, looking for the waffles. He searched around for a bit before finally turning around with the yellow box. Geoff just watched as Awsten put the waffles in the toaster. He was adorable to Geoff, especially with those big puppy eyes he had. Awsten was a very anxious person though, he would want to make Awsten comfortable before pulling any moves.

The two sat down at the table. They sat across from each other, Awsten eating his Fruit Loops and Geoff ate his waffles.

"What.. do you do for like a...a job..?" Awsten asked, it was like the energy from before was drained out of him. He was just little Anxious Awsten again.

"Oh! I need to talk to you about that.. Uhm," Geoff rubbed his face, "I do.. sex work and I need to know if I can invite people over to do collabs.." Awsten nodded, shoving a spoonful of the cereal in his mouth.

"I do that stuff too.. I don't really like getting up some days so I just kinda found something that.. worked for me..." Awsten gave a little smile, "it's okay as-as long as I'm not doing my thing or I'm.. I'm..." Awsten began picking at his nails again.

"Nevermind." Awsten felt like he would next be able to be open about his little space. He was nervous and scared. What if Geoff hated him after? A new fear popped into his brain, a totally unrelated one. Could Geoff see his boobs under his shirt?

"Okay, cool." Geoff smiled. Geoff continued to eat his waffles, before speaking,

"You know, I am bisexual. I'm not gonna like seriously hate your for being gay... You're so nervous all the time, I feel really bad." Awsten's eyes lit up, bi? Geoff was bisexual? That made him somewhat comfortable, but him being bi didn't mean he wasn't transphobic or thought littles were weird.

"I'm nervous because I don't want you to think I'm weird or annoying or like anything. I didn't know you were bisexual though, so I'm a little more comfortable." Awsten took another bit of his cereal, looking at Geoff who nodded.

"That's good, I'm glad you're more comfortable with me! Especially since I'm in your home," Geoff smiled, "do you wanna watch a movie with me on the couch? Not like a date or anything, just to hang out. I brought a few movies and saw you had a movie player!" Awsten totally forgot about that thing! His ex-roommate had bought it for them, guess he forgot to take it when he moved out. Awsten nodded,

"What movie..?" He finished his cereal and got up, bringing it to the sink. Geoff followed after him like a baby duck, putting his plate next to Awsten's bowl.

"It's a surprise." Geoff winked, making Awsten blush.

"Oh.. okay! Uhm... by the way I really don't know how to work the movie player, but you can try? I'm sorry." Awsten bit his lip before walking away into his room. Geoff wished Awsten didn't apologize so much, not because it was annoying or anything, but because he didn't want the boy to constantly feel like he was being a burden. Geoff sighed and walked over to the disc player, he might as well learn how it works before the movie.

~~~

Awsten needed to be more confident, he wanted to be. He was probably hurting Geoff by being such a baby all the time. He looked at himself in the mirror, thigh highs, tight sports bra, pink shorts, and a blue hoodie. Nice. Awsten left his room,

C'mon Awsten! You got this! You got this!! Awsten walked into the living room, Geoff was wearing black jeans and a band T. Awsten just curled back, Geoff was just so... Geoff. How could he even try to be confident around him?

"Hey Awsten! Come sit!" Geoff cheered. A bowl of popcorn sat in his lap as a smile curled up his face. Awsten smiled back, then pulled it back and smiled with his lips. He hated his teeth. Awsten sat next to him, curling his legs up onto the couch.

"What movie is it?" Awsten felt himself starting to regress, grabbing onto a pillow and hugging it.

"Nightmare on Elm Street!" Geoff smiled, but Awsten's face fell.

"Oh." Geoff frowned and turned over towards Awsten,

"Do you wanna watch a different movie?" Awsten shook his head no. He didn't want to upset him, he wanted Geoff to choose the movie.

"Are you sure? I promise I won't be mad." Geoff put his hand on Awsten's head moving the hair out of his face. Oh my gosh, Geoff's hands were huge.

"Can-Can we-we watch somefing-something ew-else..?" Awsten frowned at the baby talk, he couldn't help it.

"Are you okay?" Geoff put his hand on Awsten's forehead. He nodded. He needed to tell Geoff about his little space, Awsten didn't want to lie to Geoff. He needed to tell him.

"Can... Can I be honest with you..?" Awsten sat up, sitting criss cross and putting his hands in his lap.

"Yeah! of course! What's up?" Geoff tucked Awsten's hair behind his ears, seeing his face turn a perfect pink.

"I'm a little and like that means that I-"

"I know what that means, you don't need to explain." Geoff had dealt with many littles, safe for work littles and some not. He had somewhat of a daddy space too. Geoff was just a caregiver. He loved it.

"What are your little ages?" Geoff asked, smiling. Awsten couldn't believe what was happening, he had to be dreaming.

"Uhm.. 0-6.." Awsten mumbled, Geoff nodded. Awsten could not believe Geoff wasn't mad or wasn't upset or weirded out. He couldn't believe Geoff was bisexual or did the same job did he did, he was perfect.

"Cool.. Are you still feeling little right now?" Geoff asked, tilting his head to the side and watched him nod.

"Okay! Do you wanna show me your stuffies and tell me their names?" Geoff asked and smiled, he watched the boy nod and get up. Geoff knew he had been more then desperate to do this. He couldn't wait to hear the excitement in Awsten's voice. He was so excited.