4

NSFW KINDA

When Awsten woke up he woke up alone. Anxiety filled his brain as he got up and walked over to Geoff's room which was empty. Awsten started shaking, what did he do? He didn't mean to scare Geoff off, where was he? Awsten had his phone number before he moved in, maybe he should try calling or texting. As soon as he opened his texts he saw one from Geoff, a breath of relief escaping his lips.

Geoff: Hi Awsten! I left to go to work at a friends house haha. I'll be home soon! I just wanted to let you know, I didn't want to wake you. Bye!

That was 2 hours ago. What sex video took 2 hours long to make? He knew kink ones took a while, Awsten had only done such little collabs with people. He didn't know how many people would come over and call his dick a clit and he was so tired of it. Yes he hadn't started T, so it wasn't a T- dick, but he would like to call it his dick instead of a clit because it made him dysphoric. Awsten wasn't really sure how the real world worked with insurance and stuff so it was difficult to go to doctors visits without huge bills and it would be so difficult to go on T and pay those bills. Awsten got up, he might as well make a few videos himself.

~~~

As soon as he heard the door open to the apartment he had finished and quickly hid the toy he had been using and pulled up his pants as Geoff came into the door frame knocking on the door since it was wide open.

"What's up!" Geoff sat on the end of his bed. Awsten was so nervous, the huge dildo was right next to him. He used the one that always made his stomach budge, people liked it and he liked it. He thought it was cute.

"Nothing... I've just been laying here. Doing stuff. Chilling." Awsten pulled on a smile, "what about you?" please leave my room please leave my room

"Was just doing some work things with some girl. She was so annoying, she wanted to do one thing and then do another so it took so long to film a video. I'm happy to finally be here with you." Geoff laid down next to him, thankfully not on the dildo side. Was he flirting? Awsten couldn't tell, but he was blushing like crazy.

"Y-yeah... that sounds really annoying..." Awsten felt Geoff pull him in. Geoff felt something graze off his fingers, giving Awsten a confused look.

"Dude, what is next to you?" Geoff chuckled, rolling over so he was on-top of Awsten.

"Don't worry about it-" Awsten watched as Geoff ripped the toy out from under the blanket.

"Jesus christ Aws! Can you fit this whole thing?" Geoff laughed, laying on his back.

"I don't know maybe you can find out for yourself..?" Awsten gulped, he was so bad at presenting comebacks. Geoff's face deepened in the color red.

"Maybe another time, I'm sensitive right now. Don't need to get hard again." Geoff threw it to the side. Did he just say he would get hard to Awsten? Oh wow he felt crazy.

"Did she really make you fuck her so many times?" Awsten asked, laying his head on his chest.

"Yep! I just know you're so much better." Geoff whispered in his ear, sending shivers down Awsten's spine.

"I love your hands... You should start wearing rings they'll look so nice on you." Awsten smiled, stroking his hand.

"Are you into them or something?" Geoff placed a hand on top of his head, smiling. Awsten dug his face into Geoff's chest, avoiding the question.

"Awww... How cute..." Geoff placed a hand against Awsten's cheek, "the boy is being all shy now.." Geoff rubbed circles with his fingers against the back of his thigh with his other hand.

"Nooo!" Awsten whined, lifting his head up a little. Geoff kissed his forehead, making him go pink. This was all platonic, none of it actually meant anything.

"Did you have breakfast today, Awsty?" Geoff asked, rubbing his back.

"Mmm-mm." Awsten shook his head, "I don' wanna. Sleepy..." Geoff could see Awsten was obviously small now, closing his eyes as his breath began to even out.

~~~

When Awsten opened his eyes again he was still with Geoff. It felt like a fever dream. Awsten sat up and rubbed his eyes. He got up and walked to the kitchen, scratching his head. What do I want to drink- oop. Awsten felt two arms wrap around his waist, a chin laying on his head.

"Why'd you leave? I missed you..." Geoff was so obviously tired, but his voice was so hot.

"I'm thirstyyy..." Awsten whined, placing his hand at Geoff's wrists.

"I'll get it for you, pretty boy. What did you want?" Geoff pulled away a grabbed a cup from the cabinet, "wait are you little?" Awsten shook his head. He was too in shock by the nickname to respond with words.

"Do you just want water?" Geoff watched as Awsten nodded and began to fill the cup up with ice.

"I'm gonna go back to my room.." Awsten said watching Geoff nod as Awsten scurried into his room. He grabbed his pillow and whisper screamed in it. Awsten was down SO BAD, SO BAD. He would fuck Geoff right now if he hadn't met him 2 days ago. Geoff made him feel so fuzzy on the inside, like a little bouncy ball was jumping around in his stomach. Awsten wanted to kiss him! That was it, he wanted to kiss this boy he had met 2 days ago, what was wrong with him?