9

They cuddled all night, Geoff grabbed his phone and took a picture of his baby. Awsten woke up right after and sat up.

"Hi love." Geoff gently placed a hand on his back.

"Good morning Gee." Awsten leaned down and kissed his forehead before getting up and going to the kitchen. He wore a nude spaghetti strap tank top with his pink panties that has a little bow on the front. He grabbed a coffee mug and filled it up with coffee. Awsten let the scent of cinnamon burn through his nose as he picked it up and took a sip. The feeling of warmth splash against his top lip before he noticed the outside.

"Holy shit! Geoff!" Awsten yelled, placing his coffee on the counter and running to the window, pressing his hand against it feeling the cold rush against his skin. Geoff ran to Awsten, wrapping his arms around his shoulders from behind.

"Wow.." Geoff smiled, "it's our first snow together."

"I know! It's so cute, isn't it? We can take pictures in the snow!" Awsten squealed and ran to the room.

The newly couple got dressed in their winter outfits and ran outside the apartment complex. Awsten ran to a spot and began to collect snow in his hands before launching a snowball right at Geoff. He skrunkled his nose, before charging at Awsten and tackling him in the snow.

"Gee!" Awsten squealed as he rolled over and pulled out his phone.

"Say cheese!" Geoff smiled, watching Awsten smile for one picture and kissing the side of Geoff's mouth for another. Awsten got up and began exploring in the snow, picking it up and watching it fall through his fingers.

"It's so pretty!" Awsten giggled, not noticing the picture being taken of him. He gasped, making a ball with the snow before beginning to roll it, watching the ball grow slowly become the first ball to a snowman.

"Geoff! Help!" Awsten whined. Geoff rolled his eyes and began to help him make the snowman. Geoff finished the middle part, while Awsten had finished the head. They put their snowman's body together.

"We need arms!" Awsten threw his arms in the air.

"I'll lift you up and you grab a branch, okay baby?" Geoff watched as Awsten nodded, desperately. Geoff placed his hands under Awsten's armpits and lifted him towards a tree, he was super easy to pick up. Awsten was extremely light, Geoff didn't know why, but he didn't ask. It was rude. Awsten snapped off two branches and Geoff gently placed his feet back on the ground, watching him run to the snowman. He stuck the sticks into both sides of the snowman, smiling at his creation.

"That's Geoffrey the second!" Awsten smiled.

"The third.." Geoff chimed in, Awsten's excitement turned into confusion.

"No... The second? You are the first Geoffrey!" Awsten argued, pointing a finger at him.

"No, I'm the second Geoffrey.." Geoff laughed a little, watching Awsten's eyes squint.

"Okay fine... Geoffrey the third... allegedly..." Awsten crossed his arms, "I don't trust you."

"Oh, shut up," Geoff laughed, "you're cute."

"Thanks! I still don't trust you." Awsten made a pouty face, feeling Geoff gently peck his lips. Awsten turned his face and blushed.

"Gee!" Awsten giggled. Geoff picked Awsten up and pulled him on his shoulder,

"Let's go inside you little baby." Geoff brought him inside then carried him up the steps, hearing him giggle the whole way up until Geoff placed him down in the apartment.

"You're cute. Wanna date?" Geoff winked, watching Awsten roll his eyes playfully.

"I don't date liars!" Awsten strutted into his room to go get changed into comfier clothes. He moved to his drawers and began undressing, then he felt Geoff's hands slither past his waist.

"What are you doing?" Awsten asked turning around, facing him. Geoff shrugged.

"You wanna kiss?" Geoff blushed, watching awsten nod, smiling stupidly. Their lips gently touched as they kissed and Awsten hugged him. He was so down.

Cut short so I can write christmas chapter