Chapter:1 prologue

Hi I'm new here I'm going to start with the little chapters until I can go to bigger chapter's thank you and enjoy updates 1-3 times a week Friday, Saturday, and Sunday maybe not sure thank you
~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------

On a cold and wintery night in a little cottage, you can see an 18-year-old teenage girl laying in bed, her name is Darien Dray a sick and beautiful girl who is embracing death as if it was her old friend, Darien was a lone girl at such a young age nobody wanted her as they think she will bring bad luck to them, it was only a miracle that someone took her in when they found her in a forest crying, that person was a kind-hearted old lady who has lost her kid in an accident near the forest.

The kind old lady took the child into her home and treated the child as her own, years past the kind old lady died because of old age Darien was only 5 at that time but it was a good thing that she knows how to do chores and hunt for food in the wild, after years of hard work and getting money from a village nearby Darien grew to be a fine and independent young lady, at the age of 14 she moved out of the small cottage and lived in a dormitory in a school, every summer vacation she would go back to the old cottage to clean and fix up the place she would also go in the forest and sing with the birds and talk to the animals living in the forest.

But in this summer vacation everything went downhill there was a snow storm happening and Darien got sick because of how cold it was outside and she didn't have any medicine that can help her, she replayed her memories like a video and thank the heavens for the life they have given her she laid in bed and waited for her death, that cold and snowy night Darien Dray died in bed with a smile on her face the next morning the animals got worried for their friend that didn't visit them and sang with them they went out of the forest, into the backyard of the small cottage, there they went to a window that leads to the room of their now dead friend the animals cried and weep for what happened to their friend.