nine

Bakugo's POV

I did the usual routine of aftercare, and made sure she's alright. She was now sleeping on my chest, her stupid show playing in the background. I have to admit, it's a good anime but it'd be better if the clown wasn't a pedo. I looked down at her and kissed the top of her head. I lowkey wanna take her out tonight. We can't do shit out here in these woods, but the city is a little over two hours away...fuck it, we're going out tonight. I looked at the time and it was 4:16. I shook Akane's shoulder slightly and she whined as she stirred in her sleep. "Come on, baby, wake up."
"Why?" She whined. "Because I wanna take you out tonight."
"Like on a date?"
"Yes, on a date."
"But won't we have to drive two hours to get to the city?"

"Yeah, but it'll be worth it since there isn't shit out here except mosquitos," I chuckled and she smiled sleepily. "But you have to get up for us to go, babe," She groaned. "Just 10 more minutes, please, daddy?"
"No, get up, Akane," It was like she was still in subspace even after taking a nap. She pouted and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Where are we going?"
"Maybe a club or a bar? Whatever you want babe, I just wanna do something with you," I held her hand and she smiled. "I think this is the sweetest you've ever been to me."
"Shut up," I chuckled at her. "Maybe we could stay at a hotel tonight if we're gonna be out all night."
"I still have the key to IcyHot's condo. He never asked for the key back," I shrugged. "Are you sure he's cool with letting us use it?"
"Probably," I shrugged.

"Well, let's try to get back before midnight," She looked at her watch while yawning. "We can leave at 5, I'm gonna lay down for a few more minutes," She laid her head in my lap and I sighed. "Baby, are you still in subspace?"
"Shhhhhhhh," She held her finger up to my lips. "I'm sleeping," I bit her finger and she whined. "Ow! That was your canine!"
"Exactly. Akane, are you still in subspace?"
"I dunno, just hold me...please?"

"Baby, it's a two hour ride, if we leave now, we might make it back before midnight. And you can sleep on the way," She sighed as she sat up. "I hate you."
"It's because I'm right."
"Still hate you," She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I decided to text the group chat for ideas on what to do because to be honest, I have no clue what the hell I'm doing. It's the group chat without Akane of course because we had this one to plan shit for her birthday.

<103

The Four Idiots

Me: I need ideas for a date with Akane, anyone have non shit ideas

Raccoon Eyes: You could do a romantic date in the park🤷🏾‍♀️

Pikachu: or take her to the club we went to a few months back

Tape Dispenser: Denki you don't mean THAT club right?

Pikachu: yes I mean THAT club. We all had fun didn't we?

Me: I was drunk the whole time so no

Kirishima: You could take her to a nice restaurant! Akane is the romantic type so she'll probably love going to a fancy restaurant or something

Me: that's not a totally shit idea, thanks shitty hair

Raccoon Eyes: hey my idea was good too!

Pikachu: no❤️

Tape Dispenser: it wasn't

Raccoon Eyes: is it bc I'm black?🤨 y'all being hella racist rn. Me, Midoriya, and Akane will not stand for this racism. Is that why you bully Midoriya, Bakugo? Is it bc he's a monkey?🤨🤨