Uncertainty (part 2)

"For all we know Kira could have placed cameras in the area, if we rush down there unprepared all if us will be killed," just then he was rushed by him grabbing his shoulder. "Wasn't it you who said we would have to risk our lives to catch Kira?! What's next? And why the hell are you here?" He says jolting to look at me. "You shouldn't be here you should be living your life while you can at this age!" He yells at me. "I meant what I said but risking my life to catch Kira and doing something that I know will cost me my life are two different things," L says to him. "Oh yeah?!" He says only to realize what he's doing, Ryuzaki's hands are shaking as he clenches his shins to is chest. The worlds greatest detective. Trembling. Yet his voice was completely managed.

"Please control yourself," he says through his mop hair. "We've lost Ukita , I understand you want to go there is the possiblity of something was to happen to you." He says in a controlled voice. The voice on TV speaks again. I began to pace back and forth listening to it. "...Please announce your decision on the 6:00 news in 4 days,..." it commands as I try to think of a strategy against this thing. "That's not good enough!" I mumble quietly as I go through different ways to go at this. Suddenly a blur of a memory pops into my head. "Ryuzaki! What did you say this thing needs? A name and a face right?" I question with my mind going a mile a minute. What is that thing?! I've heard about stories long since forgotten. "Yes Ms. Grace, are you on to something?" He asks as I comb my hands through my hair thinking. "Where have I heard about this style before?" I ask myself.

"Breaking news a vehicle has just driven through the doors of the station." A news lady proclaims as I crash my train of thought. "Well that's one way to get into the building without being seen by Kira." Ryuzaki says. "Wasn't that a hospital bus?" I question trying to put two and two together. "Yes it was," Ryuzaki says putting his nail to his lip. Just as this happens a police car drives up to the building. "Where have I heard it before?" I question to myself missing what the other man said.

[{Ok maybe 3 ._. I just want to update to keep you guys happy and I don't want to have you guys wait a week or so just for a complete episodes worth of a chapter.]}