Uncertainty

I walk into the main room where I see a familiar clump of hair and new faces. "...chances are she's probably dead" one man continues as I walk up very awkwardly to Ryuzaki. "I find it odd that we haven't found her body yet. If we did it would provide us with much needed physical evidence." He says in retaliation. "Um- who might I ask?" I butt in causing everyone to look at me. "Naomi Misora," he says looking up at me making me shift in my spot. "Hi- uh- I'm Martha Grace," I introduce myself awkwardly being just appearing out of no where. The only thing that breaks everyone's attention is the door opening. "Something seems to be happening on Socura TV," Watari says with urgent-ness.

We turn on the TV to see what he's talking about as the news people blabber about how their all hostages under Kira. "My god..." I mutter under my breath. "...An obligation to you. I assure you this is not a hokes and that Sacura TV is not airing this tape..." I begin to zone out due to selective hearing. "Kira's hostages? What is this?" One of the guys mutter to me making me shrug my shoulders. "... Four tapes... are from Kira... time of death of two criminals..." it continues. "Where's the justice in that, not even a fair trial." I mummer to myself causing a few eyebrows to be raised. "Both men died suddenly of heart attacks," causing me to scoff. "This has to be another fake doesn't it?!" Another one if them question "No, I doubt even Socura TV would even stoop that low," one of them respond. "And now, the video," the man says on TV.

There was a long pause before a voice came fourth from the words reading 'Kira'. "I am Kira," blah blah blah "...Please change the channel to 515, the news anchorman will die of a heart attack..." it ordered, "Change it." Ryuzaki orders as I grab the remote and do exactly that only to see a dead body and people rushing to his aid. "How could he?!" A guy yells at the TV. "Change the channel back." Ryuzaki orders as I change it. As I do so he orders Watari to bring in a couple of TVs "...another victim..." it says as I await what channel it says for me to change to. As I change it to channel 24. To yet again see another body collapse. Switching in between the channels. "...Now you should have no trouble believing that I am Kira. "Stop this broadcast! We can't let him finish!" Ryuzaki commands making everyone jump. As everyone rushes to the nearest phones in hopes to do so. I had nothing so I just looked around frantically. "Damn it!" One of the guys yell running towards the door. "I'll stop this broadcasts myself if that's what it takes!" A guy by the name of Ukita says bolting out the door. "People of the world please listen to me," the voice on tv requests "the last thing I want to do is kill the innocent I hate evil and love justice," I look back at Ryuzaki to see him biting his thumb nail. "Ive always thought as the police as allies not enemies, I intend to create a new world a world that is free from evil. Please join me in my mission so we can make it happen and as long as no one tried to catch me I promise the innocent won't die. Even if you don't agree with me all I ask is that you don't publicize your views on the media. If you can do that then you will be spared..." Kira pledges to the world as I begin to zone out staring at Ryuzaki who stared at the tv intensely. His legs folded under with his concentration at the acme point.

"Oh god," I say sitting down, well, collapsing down. 'This is all real'. I think to myself as I begin to feel light headed. 'I am now apart of the task force against Kira,' I begin to think as my brain tries to proses all the different scenarios this could go. It's not that I'm scared of him, it's not that I'm weak, it's the fact that I have no knowledge of anything involving this. And that scares me the most. I won't be able to attack something I don't know. That's how I work with everything. 'How am I going to do this?!' I think to myself as u begin to ingrain my nail into the the already ripped open tissue. Watari has already moved in more TVs and set them to direct channels "I told you not to do that." Ryuzaki says now looking at me still with the commanding voice he's been using. "Force of habit," I say looking at him very light headedly.

'It's only the beginning. He might win. He has the power to kill anyone.' I hear a voice in my head say. 'No' I shake my head violently 'He hasn't won. Not yet. Not ever,' I then make some what of a war growl as if preparing for battle or a sport. "Damn still not getting through," one of the men says in frustration. "We interrupted this program to show you action live from right outside of Sokuras TV studio." A news lady says "Izua look," Another man says looking at the smaller tv to see a familiar suited man collapsed onto the cement. "The innocent won't die he says," I began in a mocking tone, "not unless they go against me because that's justice, that's fair. " I say with sarcasm as the lady reminded us that this is right outside the Sakura TV station. "Dammit, Kira did this," a man says with a shaky voice as Izua tries to leave. Ryuzaki grumbles "Mr. Izua ," he states in an official voice causing him to stop. "Where are you going?" He questions with a calmer tone. "Where do you think? I gotta go there!" He smarts off. "What? No you can't! Kira will just do the same to you!" I blurt out looking at him as if he's insane. "Martha is right, you have to think about this rationally," Ryuzaki backs me up. "What?! You want me to just sit here and watch TV?!" He tells back still facing the door with his fist trembling from clenching it. "Like Ms. Grace said you'll just meet the same fate by going there." Ryuzaki says causing Izua to turn "You told us Kira couldn't kill without a name, so how could this happen?!" He questions. "That would mean that the fake IDs and aliases are worthless, what are we gonna do L?" The other one questions too. "You don't think he has all of our names do you?" He asks yet another question. "That's a definite possibility." Causing them to be taken aback, all except me who knows that due to my history, I'm probably already dead. "Although if that's the case you would think it would be easier to kill off the entire task force before making a move." L says in retaliation. He now turns to me "originally I thought that Kira needed a name and a face in order to kill but from what we've just seen it would not seem entirely impossible that Kira can only kill with just a face." He clarifies for me. "He is either in the building or somewhere close by where he can see who enters the building-" He says turning to the tv again buy was then cut off causing me to jump a little "If Kira's in the area isn't that why we should get down there?!" Izawa questions.

[{SO SO SORRY!! Im going to split it up into two parts. I'm sorry! I've had a lot in my plate recently and now since she's in the swing of things and I don't own the manga. I have to go by the dialog of the show and I just can't find time to just sit down and do it. Again so, so sorry}]