The Deal

I drive up to my apartment building feeling absolutely great. I jiggle the keys out of the ignition. And fumble around for my apartment keys. I finally find them and walk in to find myself in a completely white room. "Um..." I turn around to see the entrance I have went through is gone. "UHH" I say even louder freaking out. I quickly look down at my fingers " 1,2,3,4,5..." I count aloud. Ok. Not a dream. I begin to look around frantically! "WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" I question into the whiteness. "We are here to make a deal," says a collaboration of voices as a cloud thing forms. "Oh, no thanks, my Mom says I shouldn't make deals with disembodied beings but thanks for the offer," I respond trying to keep my cool. "It is not now," the cloud says in unison. "That's great! I guess I can go now!" I convey backing away from it. "Our offer is this, make the deal with us and you forget everything you know here and come to a world of your choosing, if you wish you may call upon us if you feel distress about your choice," it announces. "Well, that hardly seems fair, if I was to forget everything here then how am I to go call on you to go back?" You respond. They don't answer. "Thanks for the offer, but I doubt I'd ever make that deal," I say in disbelief, "Make a circle of salt and add 5 points to it, that is how you call upon The Daze." It says with less voices and more creepiness. "Sure thing..." I say as the whiteness fades away to reveal my apartment in a blur.

I feel everything around me change to find that I'm there again, I feel salt on my fingertips and hot tears streaming down my face, I feel pain in my hands to discover I have huge gashes on my wrists dripping down to my fingertips and my index finger driving its nail into the flesh of my thumb. "Do you Nike, relinquish all people and memories of this life and go to a different world?" The clamber of voices ask as me as I nod head profusely mumbling yes, I do, through my tears though I can't remember why exactly. "And what word have you chosen to go to?" They ask, "The world of Death Note," I yell sucking back all my tears as the last bit of memory of my "friends" seep through with everyone around the tv, laughing, playing, living. "Then it is done," I feel gravity take its tole and collapse into the ground rendering me incautious.

[{please tell me your thoughts, I love helpful criticism!}]