The Butler? Is That It?

I took a nap after not sleeping on such a wonderful mattress for so long. I wake up stretching out with a big sigh, I finally get a feel for where I am, a hotel room with medical stuff all hooked up to me. How the heck did they even bring this stuff in here? L... where have I heard that title before... HOLY S**T L IS THAT GUY!

We were all crowded around the TV, the main reason was because It was the day Jason died. I was snuggling up to Andrew as he smoked some sort of substance. He looked down at me with tears in my eyes "Here," he tried to shove the thing in my mouth "It lessens the pain," I shove him off. I already wear a bandana around my nose/mouth when I'm near them.

A man appeared on the tv announcing that he was this top detective and then died. "So much for catching Kira," I mumble through my tears, but I spoke too soon. On the screen appeared a calligraphy "L" announcing that he will bring him down. I couldn't help bust smile ear to ear for hearing this. "Clever," I say with puffy eyes and mucus running down my nose.

I try to to get up to walk around because I really, really hate being confined to one spot. "Uh- Can someone help me?" An older man with glasses and a mustache walks in. "Ah Miss Ando, how may I help you?" The man walks in looking very formal. "Uh- could you help me get up or something ? Or get that other man to help me!" I ask very hesitantly. I don't want to hurt the old man on accident. "You are in no shape to get up until 3 more days. But I can provide you with food or entertainment?" He continues with tight posture.

I'm guessing he's a man-maid or whatever their called, a- a butler? Is that it? I've never exactly had the education for that kind of stuff. Or is it- oh well- there's no point on trying to figure it out anyway.

"Food will be lovely and a tv remote Mr..?" I ravishingly request and question as I gaze towards the tv. "Please, call me Watari," and with that he turned and left.