26: everybody wants to rule the world

Y/N POV:
Since Barb has a lot to make up for, she decided that she would start by helping out and visiting the other genres of trolls, properly this time. She was scared to go alone, so I come with her as support.
-Ok so we just... swim? Barb asks as we get closer to where Trollex is waiting on greeting us.
-Yeah, that's what he says at least, I shrug.
-Alright, Barb shrugs back and we open the front of the tour bus that could apparently swim too.
-Hey guys! How was the trip? Trollex asks.
-It was rocky, but we made it, I say and hop out, starting to swim through the water.
-That's great! Trollex says and we hug. Then I turn back to see how close Barb was but. She was holding on to the side of the entrance for dear life.
-Barb, what are you doing? I ask.
-I'm just chilling, she laughs awkwardly. I roll my eyes with a playful grin and swim back over.
-C'mon, I urge and take her hands. She stiffens up and I help her swim over to king Trollex.
-I'm letting you go now, I say and let go of her hands. But she stays where she is.
-Ha ha, she laughs gleefully and looks at me.
-Alright guys, I have something I'd like your help with, Trollex says and swims ahead. We try to keep up with him but we're both new to swimming so we try. Trollex has to stop every once in a while to let us catch up.
-Do you guys ever swim? Trollex laughs at us.
-Nope, I answer.
-Never, Barb answers.
-Then you'll have to visit more often, he grins and I laugh.
-You'd like that huh? I ask.
-Well it's not everyday you're the fastest swimmer in a group, he grins.
-Oh haha, Barb mocks and then almost sinks, but swims back up. Trollex laughs.
-Ok so we've had a reef as our last theatre, scene like location, buuut, Trollex trails off.
-One of my friends found this awesome rock formation and we thought that maybe you guys would like to make it true techno for our next rave? Trollex says.
-Always happy to help, I salute.
-Wait, what's a rave? Barb asks.
-A rave is like a rock concert, but with techno music, Trollex says as he swims to collect some tools.
-oooo this is gonna be fun! Barb says.
-Ah, Barb take it easy, the rocks are really hard, I remind her as we receive shovels and other tools from Trollex.
-Pssshhht, I've lived in a city full of rocks, I think I know how to handle one under the sea, Barb confidently says and swims to the nearest rock. Trollex looks confused at me and I just shake my head with a smile, blushing at Barbs confidence. Barb rubs her hands together before she grips the tool tightly in her hands.
-Should we stop her? Trollex asks.
-They learn as they go, trust me she'll be fine, I say and wave his worry off.

After their work day, back inside the bus:
-Barb, maybe starting to hack straight into that rock wasn't such a good idea, I say and give her a drink. She grunts as she takes it from me. The first thing she had done is to forcefully try and use the tool to hack into a rock, but the rock was so hard that the tool bounced off of it and into Barbs face. She was then suspended from using any tools.
-Thanks for the reminder, she says says and removes the ice pack temporarily from her face. She had gotten hit pretty bad with one scar through her eyebrow, eerily close to her eye and one just over the side of her top lip on the same side.
-Drink it, it'll make you feel a little bit better, I say and watch closely as she downs the cold refreshing drink and then puts back the ice pack.
-Thanks, she says and gives me the glass back. She looks away with a disappointed look. I sigh and put away the glass beside me and reach over the arm rest to hug her.
-You at least tried, that's something, I remind her.
-Besides, now I'll be extremely worried for you when you're near any sort of tool, I joke and she snickers. I let go and she smiles at me.
-Thanks Y/N, she smiles and I take a content breath.
-Hey Uh your excellency, Riff walks up to us.
- I told you, you can call me Barb now. What's up Riff? Barb says.
-Oh, well, Barb, we just got over the surface again and we're headed to Symphonyville but won't be arriving until tomorrow, Riff says.
-Well that's great! Barb smiles the best she can with a band aid over her lip.
-Do we know what we'll be doing there? Barb turns to me.
-I guess just chatting with locals, checking out the village, I say.
-Ooo will we be able to see one of those acoustic bases? Riff wonders.
-I hope so, I say.
-I'm more excited for the small guitar things that you play with one of those, um... small stick things, Barb says and demonstrates. I laugh.
-You lean a violin? I ask.
-Exactly, Barb snaps her fingers.
-Well I guess we'll have to settle in for the night, I say and stand up. Only a few trolls joined us on this trip. We needed to build trust, not invade, again. Barb grabs my arm and I look at her.
-We're sharing, right? Barb asks.
-Of course we are, I smile and hug her, before I take her drinking glass and put it away.