part 14: p r i c e l e s s

i realized i havent had my period...

oh. shit.

i finish going to the bathrom and i go downstairs where i see Quackity laying side ways on the couch sapnap sitting next to his feet and dream sitting on a recliner across the room. I walk over to dream and wisper "hey...can you drive me to the store, its importiant?" he wispers back "if you got your period i have stuff under the sink in your guys's bathroom." 

"its not that i just need to go," "y/n all of the stores are closed." "clay what about the gas station, dont worry i will go in alone." "it closes soon so lets go"

"hey guys me and y/n will be back were getting something from the store." dream says as he opens the door and motions me to go outside first. when we get into the car he asks "if you dont mind me asking, what did you need?"

i sigh, look at him and make him promise not to tell quackity

"i promise y/n"

"okay. i haven't ad my period in over a month and i dont know why, so im getting a test."

"oh.well have you" dream says while raising his eyebrows hinting at well... "i did 2 months ago, but it wasn't with Alex, he was dating kay at that point." "ouhmm. okay well Ill wait in the car, are you okay to go in by yourself?" "yeah ill be fine."

dream pulls up to the gas station and tries to hand you cash. "i dont want you to have to spend your own money on it y/n" "thanks clay:)"

i take the money and walk in i see a girl standing at the counter. i think about what dream said earlier about how her and sapnap dated. i grabbed 3 tests and walk up to the counter

"hi did you find everything okay?" "yep thank you" "alright you total comes out to 19.31$"
i hand her the 20
"alright your change is 69 cents. have a good time with clay."
did she just say...
"excuse me?" i said grabbing the bag "you heard me bitch, i can see him in the window."
"why do you care if im with him, from what ive heard you seem obsessed, i mean you got a job right next to their house. stop worrying about them and mind you're own business." i say as i walk out the store, go to the car door, open it and then flip the worker off as i get in. 
"y/n what the fuck was that about" dream says as i buckle up. "just drive away, ill explain in a second." 

dream drives away and back onto the road leading to their house.

"y/n. explain."

--------------------------------------------------------------u-p-d-a-t-e-s--------------------------------------
SORRY FOR THE SHORT PART I WANT TO UPDATE YOU ON WHATS HAPPENING
so the reason i haven't posted much was because my mental health has been really low. first in October i had marching band then in November, over the break my school got tons of threats about yk, pew pew and then when we went back i had lots of work and we had an average of about 4 moderate lockdowns a day. then i had winter break and all of my friends were sick with the variant. on top of that my cousin(2 years old) was hospitalized for pneumonia and so i was stressing about her. luckily ive met some really great people in 2021 and they stood with me through all of it. i fell out of the fandom a bit in august-November, only watching beeduo and boomerna. but my friends brought me back into the dsmp cc and their friends which made me want to stream even more. streaming caused me to meet tons of streamer friends some you may know is frognaaut, figg, harrypyl3 and more. what did i mean by all of this? well i want to stream some and write even more. i genuinely started to like writing again, so for the be myself enjoyers... im thinking of making this a 30 part series.

happy new year everyone :D