Part 9: l a c e d

Looks like we're going to Orlando bitches.

Y/n pov

Alex still had to stream and he had to not spoil the meet up so I didn't want to disturb him.

For the days leading up we packed (and by we packed I mean I packed bc Alex doesn't help)
We packed everything that we would use on the trip but also wouldn't need while we are waiting. Clothes, snacks , hats , book bags. Things like that

Though we were staying with dream and sapnap and they would be streaming most of the time, dream promised that we would go to Disney.

*time skip to getting off the airplane*

Alex turned his phone off of airplane mode and immediately texts sapnap , who was picking us up from the airport. I hear quackity's phone gets a call.

"Uhhmmm gate 2"

"Ok"

"Baggage claim?"

"Alright, see you soon."

"Sapnap and dream are almost here, let's go get our bags."
He grabs my hand and holds it softly, pulling me down a set of stairs.

When we get to the baggage stream I see our luggage go into the machine.

Fuck

"Well I guess we have to wait-"

Before I could finish my sentence I heard foot steps behind me. Then saw Alex's face trying to not smile.

"Hey Alex how was your guys's flight?"

That voice sounds familiar I thought.
I turned around to see a not so familiar face. 

Blonde hair
Greenish blueish eyes
And a skinny but built well body.

"Hi y/n I'm guessing?" The man says.
"Ding ding ding and you know my name, but I don't know yours great"

Then I see a person (male) running up to us
"HEY CLAY YOU JUST LEFT ME THERE WHAT THE FUCK!"

I don't question anything and assume it's not for us, I see our bags and grab them from the claim.

When I turn back the man that was running is now standing right next to Alex hugging him.
"Oh my gosh y/n you look beautiful"

"Thank you I guess,"

I put 2 and 2 together and I say

"I guess you are sapnap and you are dream?"

They both laugh and agree
Then dream says "please y/n call us nick and clay it's okay"
I nod my head and sapnap leads us to the car.
*************

Oh my. So it turns out on a car ride you don't really write when your phones dead more than half of the time.

Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter<3