part 5: f i z z y

third pov*

after your meal you hop down and you accidentally pull your phone down causing a slap noise as it smacks the ground. you look at him with a surprised face and he signals for you to pick it up.

you do so and your screen was cracked around your protector but besides that. it was fine. you and Alex both let out a sigh of relief.

Alex gets down and grabs the supplies for the cereal and puts it away. then you realize. its saturday. cleaning day. you offer for alex to come back when you finish but he insists on helping you sense he has been there for the past few days. you walk over to the couch and grab the remote. 

alexs pov*

she grabs the remote and opens the youtube app. obviously i support my fellow content creators so our recommendation page is filled with familiar faces. she types in the search bar "chuckle sandwich podcast"
and clicks the photo with my good friend jschlatt and a big number 4.

we start to do small things like opening the blinds and cleaning the windows. the light from the beach shines in the big window. y/n puts the dishes away as i go from window to window.

*time skip*

y/n pov

as i am finishing our last task of cleaning. the sun is setting again going behind the waves. we have already run out of 'chuckle sandwich' episodes so we started to listen to 'caffeination station ' on Spotify (this is a free promo bc i love you sora 🥴/Lh)

I walk out of the bathroom and i see my boyfriend making pancakes for dinner.
"bitch you finished cleaning yet?" Alex said as he flipped a pancake. "yea i just finished wiping down all of our phones and stuff." i say as i sit down on the floor right next to the coffee table in the living room. Alex brings me two pancakes on a grey plastic plate and a can of la croix. he goes back to the stove and comes back with the exact same thing. we finish our dinner and he picks up our plates. he washes them off and i finish the can of soda water. i walk over to my boyfriend and i hug him.

though i was happy i started to cry tears of sadness.

❤️content warning❤️ (s3xual abvse, sewrslidal, anxi3ty)

he embraces me in his arms and realizes why i am crying
"hey y/n your okay. im here. your safe"
because alex and i have been friends longer than normal, he knows that i have very bad mental health problems. mainly it is because of past experiences with my uncle.

"hey. hey." he coos in a soft and loving voice "hey y/n. its okay. he cant hurt you. hes gone. its ok. hey look at me"
he says as he pulls away and lifts my head up in his hands to make eye contact with him. he kisses me and pulls me to the couch so i can calm down. he sits down and pulls me to sit on his lap. because i have had body image issues i was reluctant. "alex please. im scared i will hurt you."
"n/n you wont hurt me." i sit down and he pulls my back to face his chest. he rests his chin on my head and hugs me. as we hear my friend sora's podcast end he grabs the remote and clicks the "off" button.

he lays down and pulls me up. we spoon for about 15 minutes until i fall asleep in his arms.

finished 3/8/21
sorry i havent posted in a while ): but ive had some trouble with school. plug for my internet friends sora and blake. go check out the real ' caffenation station '
podcast on spotify. im in an upcoming episode so... look out for that.

my socials
XxX tiktok-@ari.so0t
XxX insta- @ari.soot

soras socials
XxX tiktok- @sleeping.sora
XxX insta- @sleeping.sora
XxX spotify- https://open.spotify.com/show/3FeAOB5sffJcFUzMkqwzhP?si=39KVgbTeRRuD1ZCUSZ3dIw