part 12: f r e a k s

(Heyyyyyyy sory I haven't written at all I've been very busy 0-0)1/2/22

After sapnap and I clean up my mess of a bowl I apologize and he goes upstairs to stream again with clay. Alex comes down after a while, hair messed up and in baggy clothes; I assume after a shower, and asks what the noise was, I explain what happened and we went on with our night. After nick and clay were done streaming they both came down. I apologized AGAIN because I felt bad about 1.breaking a bowl and 2. Interrupting a stream. Dream says it was fine and I had nothing to worry about.

We all decide watch a movie for a bit , but before it starts we planned to get snacks. i get on my checkered vans, a black tank top, and dark blue leggings which make my ass look FIRE. i brush my hair and keep it down. the rest of the boys are already in the car. i walk out the driveway and try to open up the door of the front seat of nicks car but it was locked. then the window rolls down revealing Quackity smiling cheekily and telling me to leave and never come back. i walk over to dreams car and sit in the front seat. you might be wondering. "why are they taking 2 cars when they all can fit in one car?" sapnap and dream both want to take their own cars. We decide to go in pairs of two, me & dream and Alex & Sapnap. we would race. and which ever group got there last would have to split the payment of all of the snacks.

Clay and i pull out of the driveway first and we speed down the road. the song 'Cash[Explicit]' by Love-Sadkid starts playing and damn its a good song. we reach a stoplight which is yellow, then red. i look behind us and sapnap and Quackity are no where in sight "fuck yeah i think were winning" i say turning back around and looking at clay. "hell yea we are" he says looking at me smiling. the light turns green and dream turns left. he speeds up a hill causing my stomach to do the little jumpy thing. then we drive past a gas station "wait why dont we go there" i say pointing to the store as we pass by. "well nicks ex works there and her mom sent me her schedule so we dont run into her and she is working tonight." "ohhhh so where are we going?" "target". I perk up "I REALLY?!" i love target so much and i dont care if they are paying for my snacks im buying more things with my money. "yep."

We sit there listening to the song when we pass a bunch of food stores. Eventually we get to another stoplight. i look behind us again... still no sapnap and Quackity. "no sight of them behind us" "i guess they are losing some cash tonight" dream says as the song ends and 'Something for your mind' by Superorganism starts playing. I compliment his great timing as the stoplight turns green and he pulls forward and starts driving straight.

After what seems like forever we pull into a parking lot and the car glows with red. i start to get excited and look behind us and still dont see sap and Alex. "Clay i think we won." He says "shit. Think again y/n" as he points to two boys standing by sapnap car jumping in excitement. Clay parks the car almost hitting the shorter boy(sapnap). he turns off the car and we both get out of the car. "booyah bitches" Alex says as he squeezes me. "how did you guys get here before us?" "well first" sapnap stated "We went through appleridge road instead of going straight. then we went down sunset drive and turned right. and then after we turned off of that road we could turn on cinderdella drive and avoid all stoplights. making us get here about 5 minutes ago." "holy shit why didnt i think of that?!" Dream says as we walk towards the entrance of the target.