part 4: h e a d p h o n e s

You watch as he walks up to the oven and pull out the shiny trey
(with mitts obv)
And sets it on the stove. You smell the delicious cookies and he looks at you as he smirks and walks back over to you...

this causes a smile to apear on your face. he sits down next to you and pulls you closer to him. "soooo what do you wanna do now?" you say to the smiling Mexican man."idk im kinda tired" he gets up and puts the cookies, that are now cooled, and puts them in a tupperware container then snaps the lid on. you stand up and start walking back to your room as he grabs your hand and stops you. "come cuddle with me in my room 🥺" he says.

you agree and walk to his room with him trailing behind you. you walk into his room and remember that you need to brush your teeth. you walk out of alex's room "where are you going bitch?" he wines. you tell him that you forgot to brush your teeth and you still need to take a shower. he asks if he could join you and he hopes you dont find it weird.

"uhhh if you want" you responded nervously "well i asked so obv i want" he thinks to himself but doesnt say out loud.   "alright ill get my towel and my clothes"

time skip to after shower bc yall are nastys and nothing happened.

you step out of the shower alex following after you dry yourself off ad wrap your hair in a towel. you get dressed and brush your teeth as quackity does the same.

time skip to the morning bc again no smut yet jeesh

you wake up and feel alex's bare chest on your back. and you dont mind it. you slowly get up trying not to awake your new boyfriend (tehhe wilbur reference) you walk into the kitchen and put in your headphones. you play songs by willbur soot on spotify and you hit shuffle. a song called "jubilee line" starts to play and you raise the volume to 100% 

you open the cabinet and grab a bowl and a spoon. then you open the fridge and grab the milk. you turn around and the cereal is already on the counter. standing beside it is alex. he walks over and grabs him utensils for breakfast. you sit down on the island. rejecting the thought of a chair.
he does the same and you both pour your food and start to eat.

after your meal you hop down and you accidentally pull your phone down causing a slap noise as it smacks the ground. you look at him with a surprised face and he signals for you to pick it up.

******************
sorry this is kinda short buuuuut i had to get one out as i said on my tiktok (@grey.ari) i hope you all have a great week. ill try to post this week but idk if i can soooo i lovw youuu