~ chapter 8 ~

smut warning :)

His lips met mine with a burning passion. I don't think I've been kissed by anyone that intensely in my entire life.

He pushed me back onto the bed, and I landed with a giggle, but his eyes were full of seriousness. They were almost feral. The amber eyes that intrigued me so much were now staring down at my barely dressed body, drinking in every drop. He just stood there, watching.

"Geralt" I spoke, drawing him out of his trance. "Take off your shirt."

He obeyed, and pulled his shirt off in once swift motion, revealing his toned, scarred torso. Geralt lowered himself once more, kissing me softly. "Antea.."

I shushed him by attaching my lips once more to his, kissing him harder this time, with more desire.  I could feel Geralt was still holding back, and I was tired of being treated like a glass doll. I flipped over so I now straddled his lap, my knees either side of his hips. He still looked uncertain as I removed my blouse to reveal my bare chest, and swept my hair over one shoulder, but the hungry look in his eyes couldn't be missed.

I bent down and started sucking on the sensitive parts of his neck, which earned me a low growl from the witcher. A smile donned my face as I tugged on his hair and felt his hands roaming up and down my legs, finally settling on my bottom. Taking a hint, I ground my hips onto his sex, making us both groan. Geralt suddenly sat up and flipped us over once more, an evil smirk on his face.

Fuck.

He tore my brooches off and untied his own. He lay his body on top of me and his hand made it's way around my waist. I could feel the heat inside of my stomach growing, unable to wait any longer.

"Geralt, please," I gasped as he nipped on my nipple, playing with the other with his hand.

His eyes met mine, as if asking permission. I merely nodded and threw my head back once more, unable to concentrate.

I felt him enter me slowly, careful not to hurt me. My nails had surely left plenty of marks on his back - but what's a few more? My breath hitched in my throat as he pushed all of himself in, groaning as he did so. "Fuck."

Geralt starting moving his hips at a slow pace, allowing me to adjust to his size, fluent curses leaving both of our mouths. I felt my eyes brim with tears at the pain, but the pain quickly turned into pleasure as he quickened his pace, and he hit the perfect spot each time. Geralt raised my lips slighty and a loud moan escaped my lips as he found an entirely new angle to work with. My back arched with pleasure.

"Thea, I-" Geralt gasped.

"I know, Geralt," I could feel the coil that was building up inside me begin to unravel, and with one more moan of pleasure, I let go.

He continued, but his thrusts became more sloppy. Soon after he let out a low growl, and collapsed beside me. Pants and gasps for air filled the silence of the room around us.  I turned to look at him, but he was already up and walking. Lucky fucker. I had a feeling my legs wouldn't be as cooperative. I frowned.

"Geralt?" I asked, hurt lacing my voice. "Where are you going?"

He barely turned, and muttered, "Rents up. Going to the city for coin. You should stay here."

And with that, he opened the door and walked out, leaving me on my bed crying, naked, and seriously regretting my life choices.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found the use of my legs and dressed, quietly wiping the tears from my eyes. What the fuck, Geralt? Others, I expected this, but not you. I had never known a man as well as I knew Geralt - I even knew he disliked olives, for fuck's sake. Fine, whatever. Nothing I haven't experienced before, I told myself. Then why did it hurt so much?

I left my cabin, and noticed Roach's absence. The city. I swiftly mounted Nox, and we followed Roach's trail to the city. She was stood against a wall, but no Geralt. I heard commotion coming from below me, and followed the path into a cave, where there was a group of miners shouting about something. Men. A familiar voice met my ears.

"I take payment after the job is done and for a third of the price." The dickhead said with a smug look on his face. I stood and watched from a pillar near the door. Behind me, several armored men rushed in with pikes and stupid looking helmets, two of them on a horse. Honestly, men and their ego's.

I moved away from the group, and found myself in the witcher's line of vision. He gave me a 'disappointed' glare, but I just rolled my eyes.

Geralt spoke to the man, but was almost immediately dismissed.

"See this one to our borders. Temeria has had their fill... of witchers." I nearly laughed at him, but the man interrupted me, "And his...companion."

"NOT his companion." I snapped, before glaring at Geralt and giving him a snarky smile. I was not about to bat my eyelashes and beg for his companionship again.

I followed the group of soldiers and mounted Nox. Geralt quickly found his way to m y side.

"Antea-"

"So fella's, which way's the border? This way? Great." I interrupted, and rode off, not sparing him a second glance.

He huffed and followed me, with the guard following closely behind.