Prologue

A/N: Welcome everyone to my second story. This story is about Rimuru and Chloe's adventure to another world. This story will have a lot of fighting, killing and romance. It will also be completely different from Tensura. I made this story an original of my own imagination without taking ideas from Tensura. The characters are OC and the power system is also different from Tensura. Don't forget that this is also a romance story of Rimuru and Chloe. So expect to see some fluffy moments of the two of them. That's all I can tell you about the story. Have fun reading it.

Twenty years has passed since the Tenma war and a lot has changed in the world. Everything was peaceful and it was all thanks to the effort of Rimuru Tempest who has accended to divinity. He was able to make The Kingdom of Tempest into the best country in the world. All around the world, everyone would want to visit Tempest and have a glimpse of the god who resides in it. That's right, after the war, a new religion was established in the human nation which worships Rimuru as their one true god. Rimuru was at first uncomfortable with this, but gave up after seeing how determined the humans are in worshipping him.

Because of this, Rimuru hardly interacts with others except for the people he already knew before. He stays in his new palace that was built in his honour. Every monsters under Rimuru had made sure that he does as little work as possible. They believed that their god Rimuru is above measly works and have made it a point to ensure that all he does are just paperwork that absolutely required his attention.

Currently at the moment, Rimuru is seating at his office in his palace doing paperwork. He can't complain since this is the only work he is allowed to do. Due to this, Rimuru has felt nothing but boredom ever since the war ended.

 Due to this, Rimuru has felt nothing but boredom ever since the war ended

Rimuru signed the last paper and relaxed in his chair "Finally, I'm done"

<<Good work master>>

Ciel praised him

"You know, you could have helped me to do this work faster. You even banned me from using my powers to get the work done earlier"

<<That would defeat the point of allowing you to do some work without your powers>>

"That's true I guess. I wish they was something interesting I could do" Rimuru said

<<You could visit your town. It has been five years since you left the palace. I'm sure that so many changes has occurred since your last visit>>

"You know how my people are 'A god such as yourself should not grace us mortals with your presence' They will say something like that" Rimuru said with a sigh

Just then a knock was heard on the door and someone entered the office. The person was Shuna who was wearing her shrine maiden clothes.

"Lord Rimuru, you have a visitor" Shuna informed him

"I know. Send her in" was Rimuru reply.

After Rimuru became a god, he transended the world system which was created by Veldanava to rely on skills as peoples main source of power. Right now, Rimuru does not have any skill whatsoever because he is above the very concept of skills. His powers are absolute because he could do pretty much anything he wants with nothing but a thought.