Chapter 12

Bella's POV

We have been living in Maine for the past 8 years. It was finally time to move to Michigan.

I have known that my family were vampires for about a year now. Everything makes a lot more sense now.

I was packing up some of my stuff when Alice walked in.

"How is it going?" Alice asked.

"Good." I said, looking at the five boxes I had packed and labeled.

"We are all done packing. Do you want help?" Alice asked.

"You're all done?" I gasped. We had all only started packing 30 minutes ago.

"Yuppie," Alice giggled, "every room is done but yours."

"I guess I do need help." I sighed.

Alice rushed to my closet and gasped

"You left all your pink clothes!" She screeched.

"I know. I don't want them." I said.

Alice glared at me. I shrugged.

I turned to my book shelf and grabbed a new box. I started packing all my books. I blinked and then all my books were in the box.

I looked up to Alice who was smiling triumphantly.

"Thanks." I smiled. I taped up the box and wrote "books" on the side. I slide the box next to the other 5 that were labeled "clothes". I had so many clothes thanks to Alice. I only got to wear everything once.

I turned around and saw a pyramid of boxes with a very proud Alice sitting on top. Esme walked in the door and looked around.

"I see you finished packing, Bella." She said.

"Actually, Alice did, but ya I'm done." I said.

Esme smiled.

"Boys. Come here." Esme said casually.

Suddenly Edward, Emmett, and Jasper were in my room. Edward started picking up boxes, obviously reading Esme's mind. The other two got the hint and helped. Together they had taken all the boxes in one trip.

"Are you ready?" Esme asked.

"Ya." I replied and started walking out of my room.

I walked down stairs and out the door. I then walked into the garage and saw that everyone had beat me there.

"What took you so long, Bella?" Emmett teased. I just rolled my eyes.

"Who am I riding with?" I asked.

"You're riding with me." Edward said.

I said goodbye to everyone and got into Edward's car. We were the last ones to leave. It would take us around 8 hours to get there because of their obsession with driving fast.

I had fallen asleep for a few hours and when I woke up, we were still driving. I looked out the windiw and saw tall green trees. I turned to Edward.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"The lower peninsula of Michigan." He said.

I looked out my window and watched as we passed by forests. We reached the Makinac Bridge. I looked over and saw the sun setting over the water. I saw Makinac island in the water. I stared in amazement at the beautiful sight.

"Wow." I said. I heard Edward chuckle beside me.

"Edward, what is our new home going to be like?" I asked.

"It will be just like our old one." he answered.

I smiled. Now I won't get homesick like I thought I would. It was another 30 minutes until we turned onto a road in the woods. Of coarse, we would be secluded from other people.

I saw that this house was almost exactly like our other one. I saw everyone's cars in the garage. Edward parked and zoomed around to help me out of the car. I ran up to the door and Esme opened it.

"Hi mom." I exclaimed.

"Hi Bella." She smiled. She turned to Edward.

"Everyone else is out hunting, you should join them." She said.

Edward nodded, patted my head, and ran off.

Esme grabbed my hand and we walked inside. She led me to the 3rd floor. The layout of the house was the same but it had a different interior design. I opened the door to what would be my room and gasped.

My room was bigger than before. It had a hard wood floor and two walls were completely made out of windows. There was still a balcony that stretched around the corner of the house. One of the other four walls was completely made out of book shelves. The other wall was painted light blue. My large bed was against the blue wall and it had a blue and purple comforter with a purple canopy. The was a large blue and purple rug in the middle of the floor. There were also a few comfy looking chairs.

"It's amazing." I exclaimed.

"Your closet and activity room is behind the book shelves." Esme said.

She walked over to a keypad on the wall by my bed. She typed in a password and one of the book shelves backed up further into the walland slid out of the way. I rushed over and looked inside.

My closet was huge. It was full of clothes and shoes and accessories. There was also a vanity with a large mirror and lots of make-up on display.

Esme typed in another code and a part of the book shelves further down opened up.

I ran over to the new opening and looked inside.

This room was by far my favorite. The room was large. It had a music section and an art section. I loved it.

I was going to like it here.

~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! Happy Easter! Thank you all for the support and complements. I had lots of fun writing this chapter (even though I think I got a little lazy at the end).

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! I have a new wattpad account. I share it with 2 of my best friends. We have not yet posted a story but we are working on one together and we are very excited. The username is: RainbowGirlz15. I will deicate a chapter to the first 3 people who follow our new account and I will also include these people in a story. I will still be using this account.

~Holly