Chapter 33.5

Everyone after about five minutes had started to discuss what they had seen with each other, some getting annoyed at the others for doing or thinking certain things of Peter (mostly the agents towards the Avengers).

While this was going on, Loki grabs their boyfriend's hand and gently pulls him off into the science lab. They close the door so they both can no longer hear the crowd and sit on the floor.

Peter quickly finds his way into the Deity's lap, moving his body to lean against his partners chest, his head resting just above their heart. He relaxed and hums gently as he hears their heartbeat.

Peter giggle a little as he hears that Loki's heart was going faster as he leaned on them more. Then he hears it go faster as he giggles, making him blush a little.

Loki smiles down at their boyfriend, wrapping their arms around the teen and kissing the top of his head.

They stayed in silence, enjoying each others company, but not feeling the need to fill the silence, just content to be together. Safe and protected by one another. All they ever wanted in one small space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Tada!! I promised I'd update!

I'm so sorry it's taken so long and I'm sorry this is only a half chapter, but I wanted to get at least something out!
I'll try and make a full chapter ready to be released at 12am 31st December/1st January (whichever you'd like to class it as :3).

I love you all, thank you for being so supportive and still supporting my work!

I promise, I'll try and update more now 😭